Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kim Kardashian Files for Divorce from Kanye West

Niggas got millions of dollars yet they got they kids learning Spanish from Duolingo

Couldn't be me being frugal with my legacy

Gotta rack up your Target points huh

I'm not sure what you're trying to say. Shop where you want with your money. Do what you want with your money.

I'm just saying that IMO it's stupid to spend $5000 on something that doesn't offer any real advantage over something that costs $500 solely because you believe that if you can afford the $5000 option, you're supposed to get the $5000 option. I'm not even saying that's what Kanye and Kim are doing. I don't know their situation, but we all know people do that.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say. Shop where you want with your money. Do what you want with your money.
Economical scales are different
I'm just saying that IMO it's stupid to spend $5000 on something that doesn't offer any real advantage over something that costs $500 solely because you believe that if you can afford the $5000 option, you're supposed to get the $5000 option. I'm not even saying that's what Kanye and Kim are doing. I don't know their situation, but we all know people do that.
Bro celebrities be paying 500-1000 for the same haircut u get from ur mans around the way

Bro celebrities be paying 500-1000 for the same haircut u get from ur mans around the way

lol Exactly. Fredro Starr actually commented on that because he used to be a barber. He basically said that once his name started ringing and he had more famous people coming to them, he started charging them way more, but it's not like he was giving them a better haircut or anything like that. He just knew they had more to spend. The only perk is that he gave them priority. So if you in the chair and only about to spend 15, you got to get up immediately when the nigga that's about to spend 500 walks in.

Well hey, if you’re not pro everything and super duper liberal??????? You’ll be deemed toxic and negative and bad. So have at it. All the man really wanted was his daughters to be off the internet.
Kanye ain't the one to try and make this point for. Dude been wildin' plain and simple. Yes, fathers should have the right to try and raise their children up right, but the shit he's been doing would not help his case in the real courts or the court of public opinion. He's shot himself in the foot. People are going to side with the mom letting the child pretend to be Ice Spice over the dad that's running around with Nazis and saying all kind of despicable shit every chance he gets.

Well why did he have a child with a family known to be on the internet who became billionaires from it. Do you marry El Chapo daughter and expect no coke in the house?

lol so folks cant try to break generational problems now?

just cuz the fam come from some shit dont mean it should continue

lol so folks cant try to break generational problems now?

just cuz the fam come from some shit dont mean it should continue

If they lived in a crack house I’d get it but they were extremely successful and made generational wealth. Kanye didn’t know any of this before he married Kim? The one known for a sex tape the whole family ate off of.

Idk I feel like he chose her he signed up for this shit.

Yall conflating too many issues.

Kanye is a piece of shit. But he's right on this subject. Both things can be true.

He's right while also having been an active contributor to the things he wants to keep his daughters away from. And the things he's contributed will affect them much more directly than the shit he's complaining about. What's more damaging to a child...a lip sync video or their father publicly blasting their mother for the world to see? Which would actually help them to not see or be part of? It's one thing to wanna shield them from stuff they shouldn't see...but at some point they're gonna be old enough listen to whatever music they want and see their dad disrespecting their mother. Only one of those things will have a bigger personal impact and it's something he's done not a random rapper or internet personality

Back