Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Kid shoots man for putting hands on his moms…. What are your thoughts? Update: Charges Dropped

test
LOL @ a leg shot like that is really a choice

it's not that easy for even a trained person to shoot a moving person in the leg

and getting shot in the leg is just as deadly as a shot anywhere else on the human body 🙁

I'm saying, bro.

This isn't a movie.

The social media discourse on this is annoying as fuck

Its crazy that a gun was readily available for a child.. that shit aint normal..

I'm getting caught up on it, apparently they ran dude down and kept shooting? That's a no-no. Going to be tough to contend that was in self-defense.

Was she licensed? I don't know of any quirks in Illinois law that would allow for her to instruct her underage son to deliver to her a gun like that, especially concealed in the way he had it.

still don’t get how bruh that irritated to hit her like that.

She wasn’t all in his shit cussing him out, calling him out his name. Not that that matters but this is kinda pissing me off how much of a bitch dude was acting like.

Well it seems like most of the information painting the mom and son as aggressors is also coming from the same person who was said to have been escalating the situation as well. So any information from her should be taken with caution until it's actually confirmed.

On Monday, Cook County prosecutors dropped all charges against both Hood and her son, citing a further review of evidence in the case. Prosecutors did not elaborate on the decision in court.
Will they end up getting charged with someone else or are they clear? Not sure how that works

Back