Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Kid shoots man for putting hands on his moms…. What are your thoughts? Update: Charges Dropped

test

This post was long as fuck and said a whole lotta nothing. Kept trying to gain sympathy for the GoFundMe by using trigger words, like putting in caps, they were a black young man, and woman. Called the boy a small business owner and telling us he was an extra in movie, none of shit even matters.

They really sound like some grafters. Ya cousin killed someone and you telling us they hiding the truth and we need to send money to a GoFundMe to try and get the truth out.

Shouldnt surprise me tho since the post ended with "imma stand 10 toes down behind mine". Generally you cant reason with hoodrats

Last edited:
They said the mother got into an argument and called he 14 year old son to come with a gun. Let me break this down a lil more for some people. AN ADULT ARGUING WITH AN ADULT CALLED A 14 YER OLD TO COME BRING A WEAPON. Yea the dude was wrong for hitting her, but even if he didnt, there was no way everyone walked away from that situation unharmed. Someone was going to get shot, she was going to make sure of that.

I didn't see the video of anybody running anyone down. All I know is I would've shot tf out of someone beating my mom in her face when I was 14.

Word but beaten up or shot in the leg and then going to jail wouldve been enough

Life isn't a game or a movie. Hitting a small, mobile target (the leg) is not at all easy, especially for a child.

So just calling the cops and pressing charges isn't in the realm of possibility lol

My nigga, if your mom was getting her shit rocked, you telling me you would just fall back and call the cops?

I need some more info, the second video gone, because I must be missing some key shit lol. Y'all sound like straight up bitches.

Life isn't a game or a movie. Hitting a small, mobile target (the leg) is not at all easy, especially for a child.

My nigga, if your mom was getting her shit rocked, you telling me you would just fall back and call the cops?

I need some more info, the second video gone, because I must be missing some key shit lol. Y'all sound like straight up bitches.
I’m just saying getting shot non lethally or beaten up would be enough

No need to throw your life away

Hit that boys mother in front of him while he got a whole pistol on him. Dudes used to die off of yo mama jokes and you gone steal on some lil boy from the ghetto mama in front of him while he got a pistol on him. You’re asking to die.

Presecutor like, your honor he chased after him and continued to fire. You damn right, he hit my mama infront of me even tho I got a pistol, who knows what that nigga ill do after this if I don’t kill him.

A mom directing her child to shoot the female……nah

If moms knew the gun was close, why didn’t she go get it if she could text?

And why is bruh swearing on his grandmah he gonna hit a woman?

Sad to say it is what it is... his mom called the son and told him to pull it. He was told to continue after and dude died... he and his mom will do time and dude is buried for his foul transgression in hitting that woman like that... there's no positivity here... just a sad state of events.

My mom wouldn't be in that situation 🤷‍♂️ She also wouldn't jeopardize my future by making me commit murder

still don’t get how bruh that irritated to hit her like that.

She wasn’t all in his shit cussing him out, calling him out his name. Not that that matters but this is kinda pissing me off how much of a bitch dude was acting like.

Me being a gun owner and carry it on my person like 60% of the time, I never escalate when I’m holding. And I would NEVER go to my car and get it when any situation is getting serious.

She’s a very shitty and terrible person for involving her son in this situation that could have been avoided.

Walk to your car and drive off. But instead told a child to bring a gun.

Back