Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Kid shoots man for putting hands on his moms…. What are your thoughts? Update: Charges Dropped

test
It’s a shame the 14 year old prolly the only man she has close to her…. Bro was more than likely the man of the house

One of my homies died like this. He didn’t hit the mom or anything. They were arguing because he was working the door at an after hours spot & management told him to tell everyone in line that they weren’t letting anybody else in.

The lady called her son and told him to bring the gun. He drove there and saw them arguing and shot my homie.

I say that to say this, dude in that video shoulda never put his hands on that lady but he didn’t hafta die like that.

One of my homies died like this. He didn’t hit the mom or anything. They were arguing because he was working the door at an after hours spot & management told him to tell everyone in line that they weren’t letting anybody else in.

The lady called her son and told him to bring the gun. He drove there and saw them arguing and shot my homie.

I say that to say this, dude in that video shoulda never put his hands on that lady but he didn’t hafta die like that.
Was homie charged and if so what happened

Was homie charged and if so what happened

Hell yeah he was charged. Dunno what the status of his case is but i know he sitting in jail until it happens. His momma should be locked up too but i think she got out on bond. This shit happened during COVID so I’m not sure if the case has played out yet smh

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Back