Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Kid shoots man for putting hands on his moms…. What are your thoughts? Update: Charges Dropped

test
I kept seeing this story and assumed it was some gang shit or a robbery scenario

IDK the law but seemed fair for the son to shoot a grown man whooping his mother's ass brutally.

Seems like chasing him down might be illegal,but IDK.

I mean dude could have been running for a gun I suppose.

Man everything lined up correctly for the homie

I believe there are 2 cases in TX where these dudes were booked for killed their step dad who molested their younger sister and the other case is the step dad or bf was beat to death for putting hands on the moms

I ain't worried about the dude who got shot.... That shit comes with the way he was acting. That first shot could have did him in, it really is on him that he got killed.

But if this little boy really a little boy, like a good student, not a knucklehead shooter. Like if he really got thrown into this and really not bout that life, I genuinely feel for him, cuz that's a helluva way to grow up real fast

Access to the firearm
Is my issue along with (if true) directing him to shoot again or shoot the woman.

It’s different angles on TikTok

But if dude out here hitting women like that…..I get it. Who would be able to control not shooting dude?

Was this on your officer exam? 🤔

from Giffords:

"Illinois Law
Though Illinois does not have a stand your ground statute, the state Supreme Court has held that there is no duty to retreat before using force in public.2 Illinois law authorizes the use of deadly force to prevent the commission of a forcible felony..."

Dog?
:uhhuh6:
chogie-spags.gif

from Giffords:

"Illinois Law
Though Illinois does not have a stand your ground statute, the state Supreme Court has held that there is no duty to retreat before using force in public.2 Illinois law authorizes the use of deadly force to prevent the commission of a forcible felony..."
Look grandpaaaaaaaaaaaaw

Lemme get my jokes off b

Back