Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Kid shoots man for putting hands on his moms…. What are your thoughts? Update: Charges Dropped

test
So…….

Y’all ready to discuss the nuance in the varying laws from state to state or y’all still trying to attribute Chicago issues to nigga shit?

I think I’m VA you have to have tried to get away before you shoot somebody but like if you’re defending the family abd they can’t move then what? I don’t know all the ins and outs though

I think I’m VA you have to have tried to get away before you shoot somebody but like if you’re defending the family abd they can’t move then what? I don’t know all the ins and outs though

Nah, VA has the same set up as IL; no "duty to retreat" on the books before using force in public and the courts have upheld this.

Has the question been posed yet if anyone in that place should've intervened when he started hitting that woman? It is wild as hell that people just stood and watched/recorded and laughed until the gunshots. Like it was a skit being played out in front of them

Has the question been posed yet if anyone in that place should've intervened when he started hitting that woman? It is wild as hell that people just stood and watched/recorded and laughed until the gunshots. Like it was a skit being played out in front of them
NGL.

I would really wrestle with myself deciding if I were to intervene in that situation.

If I was there from start to finish and saw how everything went down, I probably would've left before he started hitting her cause my nigga senses would've been jumping like a pogo stick.

I have a daughter to think about and I'm not risking my life for a woman who obviously thinks she's a man by aggressively arguing over what I assume to be some stupid shit and a man who's first reaction is to hit a woman over a disagreement.

NGL.

I would really wrestle with myself deciding if I were to intervene in that situation.

If I was there from start to finish and saw how everything went down, I probably would've left before he started hitting her cause my nigga senses would've been jumping like a pogo stick.

I have a daughter to think about and I'm not risking my life for a woman who obviously thinks she's a man by aggressively arguing over what I assume to be some stupid shit and a man who's first reaction is to hit a woman over a disagreement.
I would have more than likely told the woman to chill and stop arguing with dude the moment he started making threats of hitting her.

I would have more than likely told the woman to chill and stop arguing with dude the moment he started making threats of hitting her.
I feel you but there are some women that will die on a hill that you can't tell them what to say, how to say it or when so then her initial issue just bounces from him to you

I feel you but there are some women that will die on a hill that you can't tell them what to say, how to say it or when so then her initial issue just bounces from him to you

Why not press him for threatening to hit a woman in public like that? What would make you turn to her to calm down and not the person making threats?

Back