Welcome To aBlackWeb

KeKe Palmer's boyfriend takes issue with her choice in attire to attend the Usher concert. Update: Keke has rescinded the protective order

It'd also be interesting to see if these reactions were the same from when Chance The Rapper was grinding on that random woman when he was at carnival and if that also would get the same "he being disrespectful to his wife" comments. Because I remember a good amount of public reactions to him was "It's carnival. Its just cultural to grind on somebody"

It'd also be interesting to see if these reactions were the same from when Chance The Rapper was grinding on that random woman when he was at carnival and if that also would get the same "he being disrespectful to his wife" comments. Because I remember a good amount of public reactions to him was "It's carnival. Its just cultural to grind on somebody"

They don’t really care bro they done forgot

This is not a man vs woman topic

This is a respect thing.

Is Chance S/O feels disrespected, she would be justified.

Actually, he got a lot of negative comments about it. There were alot of people saying he was being disrespectful

Was she at carnival?

This is not a man vs woman topic

This is a respect thing.

Is Chance S/O feels disrespected, she would be justified.

Did you not see me say i wonder if the reactions towards the perceived disrespect was the same? Or did you miss the word with "respect" in it?

Actually, he got a lot of negative comments about it. There were alot of people saying he was being disrespectful

I remember some negative...I also remember the defenses folks had mainly revolved around "it's just a dance. It's not that serious. Happens at carnival all the time".

Was she at carnival?

No but he's actually married and she's not. So if levels of disrespect and somebody being all up on your s/o is part of the equation then I'd say grinding on a random woman in the middle of the street ranks higher than being sung to at a concert and with one arm barely touching the person. And it'd be the same if the genders were flipped

lol im curious have you watched the video yet?

Im still dying laughing at this shit. The fact that what Usher and Keke Palmer did is considered grinding...makes me wonder just what some folks think an actual grind is. Because you can slow grind while dancing and that simple shit sure wasn't it. Especially from a nigga who has given fans actual lap dances on stage.

Im still dying laughing at this shit. The fact that what Usher and Keke Palmer did is considered grinding...makes me wonder just what some folks think an actual grind is. Because you can slow grind while dancing and that simple shit sure wasn't it. Especially from a nigga who has given fans actual lap dances on stage.

i'm just trying to understand how people picking hills and stances without even really knowing fully what the argument/debate is about. like we not even attempting to have an informed opinion at all? This includes you as well @Duwop lol

i'm just trying to understand how people picking hills and stances without even really knowing fully what the argument/debate is about. like we not even attempting to have an informed opinion at all? This includes you as well @Duwop lol
Oh I really don't care about any of this shit. I'm just bored and y'all funny.

The only reason it's on my radar is cuz of the boondocks shit...

It look like the most of the folks on here that are currently in long term relationships don’t like it

Just my observation

Du from Baltimore so lower expectations is the standard

Back