Welcome To aBlackWeb

KeKe Palmer's boyfriend takes issue with her choice in attire to attend the Usher concert. Update: Keke has rescinded the protective order

Ok with it? Nah. Would I make a big fuss about it in public like that dude did? Also nah.

I just thought it was funny how dude posted pictures and videos of his woman in skintight clothes and damn near no clothes as well but then tried to play moral police after the fact.

And that still aint no damn grindin. That aint even a light scrub lol. Other than that *shrugs* he shoulda handled that at home
As a man and with ego, do you not get being in control of the content?

A nigga wanting to show his chick off to ig and world as a “look what i got” in that instance is totally different then having to watch from sidelines while she gets serenaded by another nigga.

If he is there with her in that outfit he probably doesnt trip the way he did while he wasnt there. If you dont get that then it is what is..

Also fuck if its “grinding” or not, you’ve stated you wouldn’t be ok with it so obviously it was SOMETHING disrespectful correct?

Funny but he wasnt mad about her dancing with usher. He was mad about the dress. Some of yall might be projecting.
He has a right to feel how he feels. At the same time, he signed up for that life. She is an actress. Probably wearing sexy stuff on film and kissing other guys for the world to see. I dont know if they had a convo or not. But he needs to let her know face to face how he feels if they didnt talk. Simple communication can solve a lot of problems.

Funny but he wasnt mad about her dancing with usher. He was mad about the dress. Some of yall might be projecting.
He has a right to feel how he feels. At the same time, he signed up for that life. She is an actress. Probably wearing sexy stuff on film and kissing other guys for the world to see. I dont know if they had a convo or not. But he needs to let her know face to face how he feels if they didnt talk. Simple communication can solve a lot of problems.
Lmao at projecting.

So we gonna ignore the fact that these niggaz are entertainers in the entertainment business?

Like that's a key factor here....

Would I be cool with my wife being serenaded while her ass out and leg cocked on an rnb dude?

Me? My wife? No

But my wife also ain't an actress and rnb singer who's sexuality is a big part of her image.

Would any of y'all who have an issue be okay with your wife doing a sex scene in a movie. Or even a passionate kiss on screen?

I wouldn't. That's why I don't date an actress. You gotta know what you signing up for when you choose your partner. If I actively went after a chick like KeKe.... Then shit like this comes with the territory. But I didn't. So I don't gotta deal with shit like that. So asking regular dudes would they move like celebs is kinda a bullshit argument to begin with

Damn, I just saw this after my big ass post

As a man and with ego, do you not get being in control of the content?

A nigga wanting to show his chick off to ig in that instance is totally different then having to watch from sidelines.

If he is there with her in that outfit he probably doesnt trip the way he did while he wasnt there. If you dont get that then it is what is..

It makes some sense..

but it was the "You're a mom" part that sent it over the top. Whether he there or not the outfit is still the same.. and she still a mom so according to his weird ass logic that shit wouldnt fly

So we gonna ignore the fact that these niggaz are entertainers in the entertainment business?

Would I be cool with my wife being serenaded while her ass out and leg cocked on an rnb dude?

Me? My wife? No

But my wife also ain't an actress and rnb singer who's sexuality is a big part of her image.

Would any of y'all who have an issue be okay with your wife doing a sex scene in a movie. Or even a passionate kiss on screen?

I wouldn't. That's why I don't date an actress. You gotta know what you signing up for when you choose your partner. If I actively went after a chick like KeKe.... Then shit like this comes with the territory. But I didn't. So I don't gotta deal with shit like that. So asking regular dudes would they move like celebs is kinda a bullshit argument to begin with
I think this whole entertainer excuse is bullshit but yall got it

It makes some sense..

but it was the "You're a mom" part that sent it over the top. Whether he there or not the outfit is still the same.. and she still a mom so according to his weird ass logic that shit wouldnt fly
Well as for that, i blame his light skin lol

Me? My wife? No

So that's the real reason you didn't go after Christina Milian when you had the chance? Couldn't handle those kissing scenes with Nick Cannon?

Back