Welcome To aBlackWeb

KeKe Palmer's boyfriend takes issue with her choice in attire to attend the Usher concert. Update: Keke has rescinded the protective order

Y'all spending too much time worrying about Keke when y'all should be laughing at homeboy.

He really went on Twitter and said that. Like don't they live together?

Niggas is saying it’s ok cuz what she did was public. Nigga no all this did was open her inbox to niggas saying “your man just embarrass you like that? That’s crazy I wouldn’t do that” abd will probably be ignored but I agree it looks weak

Y'all spending too much time worrying about Keke when y'all should be laughing at homeboy.

He really went on Twitter and said that. Like don't they live together?
They do live together. Obviously Keke didn’t fly to vegas in that outfit cause if she was bout to walk out the house like that, he would’ve told her no

Serenading the hell out of her lmao

She had that arm in the air with that pussy on his thigh lololololololol
Niggas know the vibes but playing dumb.

So i would love to hear what nigga would be ok with their chick on another nigga arm like that..

She had that arm in the air with that pussy on his thigh
try-not-to-laugh-straight-face.gif

Would you be ok with your chick hugged up on another nigga like that with his hand around her waist?

Ok with it? Nah. Would I make a big fuss about it in public like that dude did? Also nah.

I just thought it was funny how dude posted pictures and videos of his woman in skintight clothes and damn near no clothes as well but then tried to play moral police after the fact.

And that still aint no damn grindin. That aint even a light scrub lol. Other than that *shrugs* he shoulda handled that at home

Back