Welcome To aBlackWeb

Keep it real, you still living with ya folks?

Still at mom dukes?

• Yes

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • No

Votes: 42 93.3%
  • Maybe so

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They live with me

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i couldn’t live with anybody if I’m not in a relationship with them

I have kids and I have boundaries on things I can do but having another grown person in the house, hell naw.
Facts that and just the peace of mind of having ya own is unfuckwitable. I know a nigga 40 plus content with living at home and all i can do is smh.

Damn you bought at the perfect time
I copped before inflation and the pandemic..
I had an apt but that shit was stressing me out…

Not enough parking spots
People breaking in cars
Loud neighbors
They kept raising the rent
No front or back yard

Living in a house is better but lately I’ve been thinking about building my forever home on a few acres of land…

The other day I had to check my neighbor for parking in front of my driveway… That shit is disrespectful!

I had it ready for me and the kids to throw our shit into storage and move in with my moms and stepfather last summer. There was so much gang shit poppin off in front of our apartment I was at the point where I slept with a loaded rifle every night and kept another one next to my desk at arms reach during the day.

I copped before inflation and the pandemic..
I had an apt but that shit was stressing me out…

Not enough parking spots
People breaking in cars
Loud neighbors
They kept raising the rent
No front or back yard

Living in a house is better but lately I’ve been thinking about building my forever home on a few acres of land…

The other day I had to check my neighbor for parking in front of my driveway… That shit is disrespectful!
The house we looked at pre pandemic was $425k a few years ago.. it was valued around $575k a few months back lol

You did good man

U still live at home?
Well technically it’s a yes and no

Actually still live at home implies I never left so it’s really no lol

The apartment I’m in is in my childhood home. Well one floor anyways..my dad converted it to a two family after he bought it

He asked me if I wanted to move there to help him fill out the apartment after a tenant left. He just happened to ask at a time when I saw a rat in the toilet at my last place so he caught me when I was vulnerable lol

Last edited:
Well technically it’s a yes and no

Actually still live at home implies I never left so it’s really no lol

The apartment I’m in is in my childhood home. Well one floor anyways..my dad converted it to a two family after he bought it

He asked me if I wanted to move there to help him fill out the apartment after a tenant left. He just happened to ask at a time when I saw a rat in the toilet at my last place so he caught me when I was vulnerable lol
Ok man

Back