Welcome To aBlackWeb

Keep it real, you still living with ya folks?

Still at mom dukes?

• Yes

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • No

Votes: 42 93.3%
  • Maybe so

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They live with me

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
14 too young to start contributing financially, make them clean the house and outside chores.
or make them go to the market and buy that cereal they like, some bread and milk for the 50-leven sandwiches they make all day.

i mean that's the way ii came up, yeah i was cleaning the house, but i was also putting towards the electric and groceries with my first job

I stayed in my mom spot until 24-25 moved out kinda young

Its a culture thing. Indians usually live with their parents forever

This how immigrants come here and get a leg up on us.

America is one of the very few “cultures” that do that sink or swim shit with their kids and treat it like a virtue.

Immigrants come here, start a family business, all of them help, then buy a big ass house and be 3 generations deep in that bitch. 4-5 nice ass cars in the driveway.

I see this shit all the time on my route. They set up for generational success, while we can’t wait to get rid of our own.
In my neighborhood a lot of Hmong have bought 4 plex apartment buildings and each family member lives in an apartment.

Lol at the humble stunt. I wish i could delete ya shit like u did mines…

Abuse of mod powers perhaps. Wait.. do i have a case? @commision
190228-maxine-waters-gtty-773.jpg

This how immigrants come here and get a leg up on us.

America is one of the very few “cultures” that do that sink or swim shit with their kids and treat it like a virtue.

Immigrants come here, start a family business, all of them help, then buy a big ass house and be 3 generations deep in that bitch. 4-5 nice ass cars in the driveway.

I see this shit all the time on my route. They set up for generational success, while we can’t wait to get rid of our own.
To much individualism and “follow your dreams” in western countries.

It’s not a shot at folks that want to follow their dreams it’s just a lot of cultures put the unit before self.

I often wonder what id choose and i kinda lean towards retirement home. For one, wouldnt want to feel like a burden and two, i heard bingo nights be lit.
No retirement home for me, I took care of them they go take care of me. Just make sure the cable got all my channels and food in the fridge

Luckily never had to even think about moving back in with my folks once I moved out at 23.

Biggest thing I tell folks who stay at their folks house and don't have to pay average bills.....STACK YOUR SHIT NOW LIKE YOUR SAVING FOR BILLS!!!!! I wish my dumb flashy ass would of did this from 19-23 but i just looked at it as extra money and balled out every week with new pairs of shoes, every girbaud jeans color scheme when they were $80 a pop when they first were hot, and eating out alot on top of my folks food. Could of easily went into the real world with 20-30k easily stacked as emergency pillow money. Just was doing dumb shit.

Last edited:
As parents, as early as possible open an investment account for ya child/children. Invest in mutual funds and give em a 18 year head start on savings so when faced with that decision of college or workforce comes they have a pretty nest egg either way.

Back