Welcome To aBlackWeb

Katt Williams Wants The Smoke, Goes In on Tiffany Haddish, Kevin Hart and Others on V-103

I can see Frank's pov. Hell if two comedians are roasting each other, I'm gonna also assume that's what they do.

I dunno man. Its enough blame to go around. My issue wit Kat has always been him hatin on other comedians. Worry about your career man.

He said a whole lot of nothing. I don't know if all that shit Katt said about Tiffany was true, but ultimately his point was that she's getting a push past more deserving women for reasons that don't necessarily have anything to do with how funny she is. Kevin named a bunch of opportunities that Tiffany is getting, but didn't really address the criticism made. Lots of women would be out there doing all that shit named if all of it was put in their laps. I'll say IMO its unquestionable that there are plenty of black female comedians that are funnier than Haddish and have been at this shit grinding for longer than her, so while Kevin is defending Tiffany, he's also kinda downing the women than Katt named by implying that it's her work ethic alone that has separated her from them.

But Katt was basing why she's getting those opportunities off of lies which negates his whole point. He brought up her being married to a white man, her ex husband ain't white. She's said she wanted to fuck famous white dudes? Ok so what. He says he image as being ratchet isn't good...meanwhile this nigga gotta be at or damn near 50 with a receding hair line still pushing a pimp image...if you going to criticize somebody at least do it based on facts because the moment you start putting lies and made up shit in it then your argument is dead

But Katt was basing why she's getting those opportunities off of lies which negates his whole point. He brought up her being married to a white man, her ex husband ain't white. She's said she wanted to fuck famous white dudes? Ok so what. He says he image as being ratchet isn't good...meanwhile this nigga gotta be at or damn near 50 with a receding hair line still pushing a pimp image...if you going to criticize somebody at least do it based on facts because the moment you start putting lies and made up shit in it then your argument is dead

I don't know about her husband or any of that, but I don't see where what he said was a lie. Maybe that part was, but him saying that she sprang by women who been grinding as long or longer isn't a lie. That's his opinion. Him saying she's just ratchet and thus no funnier than a lot of chicks that put out the same energy. That's his opinion. You don't have to agree with his opinions, but that doesn't mean he's lying. On top of that, when he said she shouldn't get too much credit for SNL or the Road Trip movie when she had writers that handled most of the work for those, that's again an opinion based on facts.

All that said, that Wanda chick seems like she was being honest. She basically admitted she caught feelings early on in response to his shots at her, and she also admitted that she couldn't hang with him in a comedy battle and was basically just hanging on for dear life.

I don't know about her husband or any of that, but I don't see where what he said was a lie. Maybe that part was, but him saying that she sprang by women who been grinding as long or longer isn't a lie. That's his opinion. Him saying she's just ratchet and thus no funnier than a lot of chicks that put out the same energy. That's his opinion. You don't have to agree with his opinions, but that doesn't mean he's lying. On top of that, when he said she shouldn't get too much credit for SNL or the Road Trip movie when she had writers that handled most of the work for those, that's again an opinion based on facts.

All that said, that Wanda chick seems like she was being honest. She basically admitted she caught feelings early on in response to his shots at her, and she also admitted that she couldn't hang with him in a comedy battle and was basically just hanging on for dear life.

The shit about her ex husband was a lie so if his premise is based around her being appealing to white people because she was married to a white man then that's proven wrong off top. Should Tiffany Haddish not have taken these roles she's being offered because there were/are female comedians before her that didnt' get the same chances she got? Because that would be dumb as fuck. I don't see the point in faulting her for taking opportunites that are being presented to her as if it's her fault others before her didn't get them...and that's what Katt and Aries Spears and these other comedians sound like when they go on these yearly rants about whatever black comic has the spotlight at the moment. Him saying the shit about the ratchet co worker etc..not being appealing all the while he's been pushing a tired old image of a pimp for a decade plus...all the trouble he's gotten into that's been self induced...he's the last person to be talking about someone's image being a problem.

The Wanda shit yeah I agree don't roast if you can't roast back then get in your feelings...but he was just wrong about the shit with Tiffany Haddish.

lol people gotta know what comes with their lifestyle. There ain't no way a fat person can really go through life assuming nobody is ever gonna say something about it. It was over after the cooking shit but she kept trying to get one more in and I guess Katt didn't have anywhere to be in a hurry

They should've just left him in the green room. If he didn't wanted come on the radio, then leave him be.

So what does Kat think Tiffany should've did?

Turned down SNL?

Turned down Girls Trip b/c she didnt write the movie herself?

Turn down the Emmy?

Better yet...how many roles HE gave up to lesser known comedians b/c he felt they deserved it more than him?

Again...he's a funny azzz muthafucca and I'll support him...but MY GAWD nigga! How you callin out hating azzz muthafuccas during your comedy shows, and YOU'RE one of them??? C'mon man. Lol!

Man, that nigga ain't even wanna come on the shit....

They all but forced him just to get that "viral" moment.... And they got it when he roasted her ass....

I grew up on frankski, but fuck them.... They weak. Shorty got fucking nerve.

I was against katt on the haddish shit, but I'm all the way with him on roasting a fellow comedian on a show you didn't even want to go on in the first place...

Fuck them

Ellen has a great personality
On everything if i meet ellen ima try to fuck
Idgaf
giphy.webp

The shit about her ex husband was a lie so if his premise is based around her being appealing to white people because she was married to a white man then that's proven wrong off top. Should Tiffany Haddish not have taken these roles she's being offered because there were/are female comedians before her that didnt' get the same chances she got? Because that would be dumb as fuck. I don't see the point in faulting her for taking opportunites that are being presented to her as if it's her fault others before her didn't get them...and that's what Katt and Aries Spears and these other comedians sound like when they go on these yearly rants about whatever black comic has the spotlight at the moment. Him saying the shit about the ratchet co worker etc..not being appealing all the while he's been pushing a tired old image of a pimp for a decade plus...all the trouble he's gotten into that's been self induced...he's the last person to be talking about someone's image being a problem.

The Wanda shit yeah I agree don't roast if you can't roast back then get in your feelings...but he was just wrong about the shit with Tiffany Haddish.

The husband piece was one thing he said though. The rest of the stuff I pointed out had nothing to do with the husband. And he wasn't saying that she shouldn't take her opportunities. That wasn't the point. He was talking about why she got those opportunities not what she should have done with them. I'm not saying Katt is right to do all this hating, and I'm not saying everything he said about other comedians was right, but there was truth in a lot of what he said. And I also agree with you on his hypocrisy about the negative imagery. It's part of the reason I don't really care for Katt. However, him having a bad image doesn't mean he's wrong when he says she's profiting of the same tired image that other black women get bashed for.

The vast majority of the comments on that new video between Frank and Wanda are largely pro-Katt:

"Also, Katt wasn’t boasting. You have to understand, everything that he has ever done has been discredited. He was a HUGE success (and still is) and hit a bump in the road and almost lost his kids, they made him seem insane, started to investigate him. I didn’t take it as boasting, I took it as him reminding the public that regardless of what you’ve heard, I am still Katt Williams and I am still a highly accomplished individual. Being black in America causes you to have to remind people!"

"He didnt want to be interviewed. It should have been left at that..also shes a comic and should be able to take jokes. Plus like everyone else said she was clowning him and just couldn't take the jokes towards her"

"Wow. She is really putting 20 on 10. Spiritual Warfare?! Oprah... Beyoncé...Jesus?! Lady please. If you didn't wanna go back and forth you should have shut your mouth. Instead of playing victim just admit you should NOT have participated in the Roast session. You kept going and got your feelings hurt"

"Didn’t she also allude to him being gay???? She attacked his sexuality and kept calling him lil mama and saying lil mama needs her hair done! And also started speaking to him in a flamboyant tone. She also wouldn’t let him finish speaking when he was talking about what he likes to cook. He had to ask her to let him finish!!! She’s upset because she “lost” a battle and Katt took a low blow and so many people witnessed it. Had it not gone viral, it wouldn’t have even been an issue."

"Wanda girl STOP! You made that inmate comment and that took everything to a different level. Now you being persecuted like Jesus. Wanda STOP!! Yo ass just got ROASTED!!"

What's really funny is that a lot of these are women that's tellin Wanda to stop trying to play victim.

Why Katt always sting something negative about ppl on top?

That’s shit is just hate

Tiff ain’t funny stand up but she funny on screen.

Which, as Katt said, is because of the people that wrote the script, not because of her comedic chops.

Lotta funny ass movies with non-comedians in lead roles outchea.

Eddie Murphy/Richard didn’t write all their shit but it’s funny.

Just because somebody wrote it don’t mean anybody can make it funny

Back