Welcome To aBlackWeb

Katt Williams Wants The Smoke, Goes In on Tiffany Haddish, Kevin Hart and Others on V-103

313 Wayz

Alligator Man has an awkward interview with radio staff in Atlanta. He was in rare form and looks like he is in a good state of mind. Hope he releases a new special soon.

Like I've said time and time again.

Comedians are the biggest haters in Hollywood.

I've yet to see an interview with katt, aries, Monique, and mad other comics where they not negatively speaking on another comic.

That always angry, and they always throwing shots at whoever is more successful than them.

I was dying when Chappelle had the whole joke about how he was hating on Kevin Hart, cuz even he knows..... That's what they do...

Wanda was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay outta her league trying to crash on Katt.

"You probably shouldn't talk about sizes.. You big on the radio..."

Towards the end...GEEZ!!

In all seriousness tho...these muthafuccas need to stop actin like only ONE person can become successful. I like Kat but cot damn...nigga always hatin on somebody. Nigga you just won an Emm, da fucc you still hatin for??

He name other lesser known female comedians who he feels got passed over, that he took on tour wit him. Ok...that's not Tiffany Haddish fault. Maybe they need to talk to their agents and find out why they're not goin all out for them. If you funny af...people gonna show up. Regardless.

It trips me up how folks say "Kevin Hart not funny"...tell to all those people who sold out his shows. Apparently he doin something right. Unfunny muthafuccas don't sell out stadiums. Lol.

Alligator Man has an awkward interview with radio staff in Atlanta. He was in rare form and looks like he is in a good state of mind. Hope he releases a new special soon.

LMFAO!!

this nigga is ruthless. homie went in on her

Towards the end...GEEZ!!

In all seriousness tho...these muthafuccas need to stop actin like only ONE person can become successful. I like Kat but cot damn...nigga always hatin on somebody. Nigga you just won an Emm, da fucc you still hatin for??

He name other lesser known female comedians who he feels got passed over, that he took on tour wit him. Ok...that's not Tiffany Haddish fault. Maybe they need to talk to their agents and find out why they're not goin all out for them. If you funny af...people gonna show up. Regardless.

It trips me up how folks say "Kevin Hart not funny"...tell to all those people who sold out his shows. Apparently he doin something right. Unfunny muthafuccas don't sell out stadiums. Lol.

Have you ever watched Tiffany do stand up? Them jokes ain't landin' bruh. Aside from the fact that she's out of breath, huffin' and puffin' like she finna pass out damned near the whole show, her shit ain't exactly hittin'. The chicks Katt and 'nem got with 'em on tour are likely genuinely funny.

^^^ goddamned snoozefest rightchea.

Have you ever watched Tiffany do stand up? Them jokes ain't landin' bruh. Aside from the fact that she's out of breath, huffin' and puffin' like she finna pass out damned near the whole show, her shit ain't exactly hittin'. The chicks Katt and 'nem got with 'em on tour are likely genuinely funny.

^^^ goddamned snoozefest rightchea.

Genuinely funny but again...don't blame Tiffany Haddish for that.

The women he mentioned was doin comedy for 2 decades. I've watched Lovelle since she was on Comic View back in the 90's. Long before Tiffany came along. Why hasn't Lovelle reached Monique status? Or even Kat's status?

I'm just sayin

Like I've said time and time again.

Comedians are the biggest haters in Hollywood.

I've yet to see an interview with katt, aries, Monique, and mad other comics where they not negatively speaking on another comic.

That always angry, and they always throwing shots at whoever is more successful than them.

I was dying when Chappelle had the whole joke about how he was hating on Kevin Hart, cuz even he knows..... That's what they do...

I agree with you, but I think Comics get a pass because they're basically social critics who layer their observations of the world with different kinds of humour

Lmaooo yoo!! he aint even have to do ole girl like that

Those last few minutes got my face hurtin bruh. Then this nigga Red Grant in the background laughing aint make that shit no better

Back