Welcome To aBlackWeb

Katt Williams Wants The Smoke, Goes In on Tiffany Haddish, Kevin Hart and Others on V-103

there's video of katt williams running from wanda husband in a parking lot lol. i gotta see the footage.

katt williams out here running like this.

katt willims 2.gif

But comedians generally aren't beautiful..Haddish ain't really that pretty and Ellen has a great personality. Which is also more entertaining than tiff

And I think you talking about personality when you should be focusing on jokes
The personality can make and carry the joke.

Cardi is funny as hell to me.
But give Nikki good jokes an I bet she can't sell it.

I re-watched the interview. She was clearly getting in her feels when Katt had rebuttals for all her gushing over Tiffany, but when everyone started laughing at the whole "... I do a really nice broccoli..." shits and Katt started clowning after that line that's when she got deep in them feelings and hit below the belt with the prison shit.

Yeah she definitely set herself up on that broccoli.

All these black comedians got their own style. I think Kat is hilarious, but I've seen plenty of folks say he isn't. Same wit Kevin...Steve...DL...Mike...Dave...Monique...etc etc.

And every one of them had to grind to get where they're at. Tiffany imo is more movie/TV show funny than stand up. But she's no different from what I've heard folks say about other comics

That's why I miss Russ Parr....

Him and his whole crew would be time enough for any comedian who was roasting

This is real adult ca-ca-content right here. I mean, what a life ya know? One minute your happy to be a part of a moment and the next, the moment becomes you. Geez, I I for one am proud of how she's handled it. Meek Mill sends goons at Safaree an-an- and he's a gangster. This woman's husband pulled the b-b-blicky with the stiffy and he's a pariah. Haha

oooohhh... So her husband called up the station to get at Frank Ski too???

Nigga all types of bitch.

All these pleas copped. Frank and Wanda uptight towards each other pointing finger and shit.

You know niggas wrong as fuck when they get to talking about how blessed they are and all that bullshit instead of actually addressing shit.

Back