Welcome To aBlackWeb

Katt Williams Wants The Smoke, Goes In on Tiffany Haddish, Kevin Hart and Others on V-103

Now I done roast a nigga so bad that he wanted to fight. I'm sure plenty have done this but to roast somebody so bad that their husband, peoples want to shoot you is a whole other level lol

If you gotta bring a gun for Katt Williams after seeing him get choked out by a teenager then you already lost.

If I'm not mistaken the woman said something slick out her mouth about Katt before he started with the jokes about her.

Ya'll are quick to take Katt's account of things. He hasn't been the most credible person in the past. I doubt the husband just ran up on Katt and pulled the gun for some jokes on-air. It's more likely Katt got slick at the mouth in person to, talked shit like he wanted a fight (which the husband claims), and got scared when he saw the gun. Remember, Katt is the same dude that punched a 12 y/o and then proceeded to get beat up.

Ya'll are quick to take Katt's account of things. He hasn't been the most credible person in the past. I doubt the husband just ran up on Katt and pulled the gun for some jokes on-air. It's more likely Katt got slick at the mouth in person to, talked shit like he wanted a fight (which the husband claims), and got scared when he saw the gun. Remember, Katt is the same dude that punched a 12 y/o and then proceeded to get beat up.
He didn't need to step to Katt in that manner to begin with

He didn't need to step to Katt in that manner to begin with

We don't know what was said leading up to the conflict. I don't know too many dudes that's going to just let another guy disrespect their wives in public without it becoming a problem.

It's one thing for a studio roast session. That's fine. The chick should have figured out she was outmatched when she started saying shit like "Your clothes are old...what, they are brand new? Well...you had to open your jacket to show us...so...there." But if Katt came along trying to embarrass her in public, how is the husband not going to stand up for her?

I think Katt was trying to stand up for the black female comedians getting passed over, which is a fair point. But he didn't have to put Tiffany down at the same time.
Facts
I'm not putting down no sista that's winning unless she a coon or something and tiff....wait a minute...she was married to....shit
Aiight ima pass on this one

Why pull up on Kat, at his show, with the shits, screaming no mas? Kat definitely not the most credible but the husband looking funny out here. What were you doing there strapped with your son's if you didn't go specifically for the smoke?

We don't know what was said leading up to the conflict. I don't know too many dudes that's going to just let another guy disrespect their wives in public without it becoming a problem.

It's one thing for a studio roast session. That's fine. The chick should have figured out she was outmatched when she started saying shit like "Your clothes are old...what, they are brand new? Well...you had to open your jacket to show us...so...there." But if Katt came along trying to embarrass her in public, how is the husband not going to stand up for her?
I'm not saying he shouldn't defend his wife, however I question how he choose to go about it

For me, I would have reached out privately for that checking. I get the feeling he wanted to embarrass Katt publicly like Katt publicly embarrassed Wanda

Recipe for disaster imo

Why pull up on Kat, at his show, with the shits, screaming no mas? Kat definitely not the most credible but the husband looking funny out here. What were you doing there strapped with your son's if you didn't go specifically for the smoke?

According to them, they were already there and Katt was the one that passed by saying slick shit, and some dudes carry guns wherever they go especially if they got concealed licenses. I'm not saying the husband didn't overreact. I'm just saying I don't believe he pulled up on Katt out of nowhere all because of some jokes on the radio.

I'm not saying he shouldn't defend his wife, however I question how he choose to go about it

For me, I would have reached out privately for that checking. I get the feeling he wanted to embarrass Katt publicly like Katt publicly embarrassed Wanda

Recipe for disaster imo

You're probably right to some extent. The husband was probably acting out of pride. I just think there is a difference between saying the husband let an encounter with Katt go to far and saying he was looking for Katt so that he could intentionally take it there.

U mean yall think her husband went to a katt williams show just to enjoy himself AFTER his wife got destroyed by him on radio?

No. He went there to do what he did

Maybe I'm getting things mixed up, but I don't think it was a Katt show. Wasn't one of the things he said to roast her that she has to tell her jokes at the Atlanta Comedy Theatre while he does it at the Atlanta Convention Center? I think it's more likely that she had official business there and he was just popping up.

Maybe I'm getting things mixed up, but I don't think it was a Katt show. Wasn't one of the things he said to roast her that she has to tell her jokes at the Atlanta Comedy Theatre while he does it at the Atlanta Convention Center? I think it's more likely that she had official business there and he was just popping up.
It wasn't Katt's show, it was Red Grant that was booked that night and Wanda routinely hosts there. Katt was there to support Red...the rest is speculation and he say she say

kevin needs to get the fuck outta here wit that bullshit he saying . him and tiffany are in the same boat, both of them try to hard to deliver their jokes i do not find either of them funny .
They are in the same boat....
They both grinded hard... They both caught fire in movies, they both get slammed by comedians who happen to be funnier than them, but not as successful...

I get what Katt was saying..... She prolly did get a lot of breaks due to get being cute, or being white funny...

But that don't take nothing away from her hustle.... Like Kevin said, he remembers her being homeless, living out of a car, working crowds for little pay....

She came up on that same life they all did.... Just cuz she wasn't in katts circles well enough for him to know her full story don't mean she ain't hustle....

It was the same shit with Leslie Jones.... There's old ass tapes of her on stage.... She may not be my kind of funny .... But she worked for hers....

Tiffany too.....I ain't seen girls trip at all.... And I ain't really laugh at none of her stand up.... But I ain't gonna knock shorty.... Cuz she been around for a minute, and it's always good seeing people get their shine

And normally I'm all about that action, but the husband here was wrong...

She a radio personality.... She can't hang with a nigga on air in a battle of wits she in the wrong profession....

I mean unless it escalated off air and katt was getting out of pocket.... What we heard doesn't warrant that

I re-watched the interview. She was clearly getting in her feels when Katt had rebuttals for all her gushing over Tiffany, but when everyone started laughing at the whole "... I do a really nice broccoli..." shits and Katt started clowning after that line that's when she got deep in them feelings and hit below the belt with the prison shit.

I re-watched the interview. She was clearly getting in her feels when Katt had rebuttals for all her gushing over Tiffany, but when everyone started laughing at the whole "... I do a really nice broccoli..." shits and Katt started clowning after that line that's when she got deep in them feelings and hit below the belt with the prison shit.

that's her own damn fault. broccoli like really. someone ask you about your cooking broccoli is nowhere on the list.

Back