Welcome To aBlackWeb

Katt Williams Wants The Smoke, Goes In on Tiffany Haddish, Kevin Hart and Others on V-103

Hol up, so after that interview Tiffany called him, talked to red then, was on facetime with Katt talking about what happened, said she they was cool after and was laughing on FT. Then goes on the breakfast club like none of that happened and theres still beef?
reasonableuniqueeelelephant-size_restricted-gif.73356

What happened to keep the same energy?

Last edited:
Hol up, so after that interview Tiffany called him, talked to red then, was on facetime with Katt talking about what happened, said she they was cool after and was laugh on FT. Then goes on the breakfast club like none of that happened and theres still beef?
reasonableuniqueeelelephant-size_restricted-gif.73356

What happened to keep the same energy?

On the Breakfast Club Tiffany Haddish didn't say anything about Katt. It was Kevin Hart that did all the talking about Katt

On the Breakfast Club Tiffany Haddish didn't say anything about Katt. It was Kevin Hart that did all the talking about Katt
She technically didnt say anything, but if everything was cool she wouldnt of sat there silently aggressively head nodding like an assistant pimp. Had the energy to agree but not the guts to say it.

The crab mentality strikes again. Kat need stop worry about getting his money, not what others are doing. They working, what are you doing? That's like if Dez talking shit about receivers who are on a team while he at home posting on twitter.

How about just a urban educator

Ppl think being outspoken is ratchet when that does not apply and her character does not look ratchet to me.
Let's not pretend like she's not ratchet in most of her roles. But I hope she does get out of that lane.

Why not take that 5 mill and do something for his people that will progress their careers

But thats not the point huh
so we gonna act like certain people are allowed to rise?
and a certain amount allowed to rise at a time?
or you have to fit a certain role that they want to project in order to rise?

can anyone name two black action heros right now?
outside of tchalla and cage.....any more big push black superheros?
any black geniuses?

i bet this is what kev will come back with tho.....
and for anyone saying he sold out a stadium.....you just stupid

She technically didnt say anything, but if everything was cool she wouldnt of sat there silently aggressively head nodding like an assistant pimp. Had the energy to agree but not the guts to say it.

And Katt shouldn't have said shit to begin w/. Nigga you acting like they made Katt diss Tiffany, nigga could've just "I'm proud of her success" and kept it moving.

And you talking bout keep the same energy, that bipolar ass nigga was the one dissing her and in 24hrs on his knees apologizing at the Emmy's.

And Katt shouldn't have said shit to begin w/. Nigga you acting like they made Katt diss Tiffany, nigga could've just "I'm proud of her success" and kept it moving.

And you talking bout keep the same energy, that bipolar ass nigga was the one dissing her and in 24hrs on his knees apologizing at the Emmy's.
i thought he explained what he meant by it and she was cool with it.

i thought he explained what he meant by it and she was cool with it.

"...you only got Tiffany Haddish. She been doing comedy since she was 16, you can't tell your favorite Tiffany Haddish joke. Why? She ain't done a tour yet, she ain't done a special, she's has not proven the ability to tell jokes back to back for an hour..."

Now what could he have meant other than to put down Tiffany?

"...you only got Tiffany Haddish. She been doing comedy since she was 16, you can't tell your favorite Tiffany Haddish joke. Why? She ain't done a tour yet, she ain't done a special, she's has not proven the ability to tell jokes back to back for an hour..."

Now what could he have meant other than to put down Tiffany?
so could this be a diss or a get ya weight up?
maybe hes saying alot of her grind was skipped over.

i honestly didnt take it as a put down.
i saw it as he may think a certain path needs to be taken. thats how he felt. that doesnt mean he was right. but it also doesnt mean he was wrong.

tiffs connection to kev helped her out alot...maybe. maybe not.
katts helping his people out...but might be hurting them too.

i dont know.

but i dont take what he said as a diss.
i took it as his opinion.

Back