Welcome To aBlackWeb

Katt Williams Wants The Smoke, Goes In on Tiffany Haddish, Kevin Hart and Others on V-103

Leslie jones played in several movies-wasnt funny

Red grant barely get movie roles n they be generic as hell.

Melanie cumacho is a stereotypical black female comic who jokes are cliche and predictable from the setup.

Lunell the only one i seen in movies n i enjoy her.

So outta kats crew, only 1 got what it takes to get film roles but most roles tiffany played aint for lunell and vice versa. They 2 different type of people.

Fam, why Everytime Katt does some shit it's always from his side some shit you didn't see.

The kid roughs him up, and it's the kid was out of line and even though the kid got the upper hand. He didn't hurt the kid cause he's a ex marine.

At the concert wit beans and he gets roughed up and from his side of things. Y'all didn't see they were tryna jump me. Even though everyone else said, what you saw is what happened. He was dancing them swung on homie.

I get that his people keep saying Katt is a good person and all that. That's cool, but..how many times he gotta show people that he be fucked up to people he don't know?

I remember in one of Katts specials he was talking bout how hollywood was nasty behind the scenes and in telling the story outed dude from the Parker's, unprovoked. Knowing that his audience would know who that dude is..but this was "Tea" they didn't know so he "kept it real".

That's when I saw what type of dude he was. Outing that man hurt him with the audience that was the only audience that would pay to see him in something. And for what? To show that you'll go there?

He a habitual line stepper, even Charlie Murphy said Rick James was a good dude.

Fam, why Everytime Katt does some shit it's always from his side some shit you didn't see.

The kid roughs him up, and it's the kid was out of line and even though the kid got the upper hand. He didn't hurt the kid cause he's a ex marine.

At the concert wit beans and he gets roughed up and from his side of things. Y'all didn't see they were tryna jump me. Even though everyone else said, what you saw is what happened. He was dancing them swung on homie.

I get that his people keep saying Katt is a good person and all that. That's cool, but..how many times he gotta show people that he be fucked up to people he don't know?

I remember in one of Katts specials he was talking bout how hollywood was nasty behind the scenes and in telling the story outed dude from the Parker's, unprovoked. Knowing that his audience would know who that dude is..but this was "Tea" they didn't know so he "kept it real".

That's when I saw what type of dude he was. Outing that man hurt him with the audience that was the only audience that would pay to see him in something. And for what? To show that you'll go there?

He a habitual line stepper, even Charlie Murphy said Rick James was a good dude.
You sound hurt b

You sound hurt b
I don't like when niggaz try to trip up other niggaz and hide behind being "real" and niggaz love a "real nigga" so they keep doing it. Till they do it to a nigga that niggaz love more than them. Then everybody see, but in the mean time, "that nigga" done fucked shit up for mad people, but y'all only care when it happen to a nigga u like.

ReasonableUniqueEelelephant-size_restricted.gif
I don't like that shit

The only thing worse than thinking about leslie jones pussy is actually seeing it.
Enter at your own risk
You've been fucking warned
Bruh...
Ok. You asked for it
21794.jpg

leslie-jones-leaked-nude-photo-492921.jpeg

leslie-jones-sex-picture-20929.jpeg

images

Gdqt22S.gif

a28a3bba1beee5aa95139c20087e2668.gif

s-9479782f57d51aaab22b0ac5209acd82fc96bc71.gif

tenor.gif

Last edited:

Who did he out from the parkers

The only thing worse than thinking about leslie jones pussy is actually seeing it.
Enter at your own risk
You've been fucking warned
Bruh...
Ok. You asked for it
21794.jpg

leslie-jones-leaked-nude-photo-492921.jpeg

leslie-jones-sex-picture-20929.jpeg

images

Gdqt22S.gif

a28a3bba1beee5aa95139c20087e2668.gif

s-9479782f57d51aaab22b0ac5209acd82fc96bc71.gif

tenor.gif

Look like a regular pussy bruh

He needs to be careful with those drugs accusations tho. Theres no proof for that. For all we know Katt could of passed on super fame because her didnt want to take orders from ass hole executives & producers, so he went his own lane. I've heard a lot of comedians say that over the years from Patrice O'neal, Joe Rogan, Joey Diaz Cory Holcomb ect. They all said along the lines of the same thing, when you try to put your foot in the door of hollywood, if you dont let the right people fuck you (figuratively and literally) they'll shut you down & the only way you'll make it is if you blow up 100% on your own and they have to work with you.

Lastly, I couldnt help but laugh at how Kevin made it seem like Katt was a bum, when dude is a successful multimillionaire comedian too lol

Only problem with that is, alot of Katt's issues and his downfall were due to his own actions and nto those of "Hollywood". Hollywood didn't have him dropping multiple specials repeating the same jokes word for word...Hollywood didn't have him out here fighting teenagers, smacking people at WalMart and running around with Suge Knight. People talk about Katt Williams as if he was just some innocent bystander who stood there silent while his career was snatched from him. Those drug rumors about Katt been around for a while now, the shit ain't new. Yeah Katt is successful, but he could have been alot more successful if he didn't get in his own way

Corey Holcomb spoke on this on his last 5150 show. I didnt agree on some of the things he said because it was speculation, but he does speak on the Wanda chick and his experience with her. She aint look good for her. All of this is right in the beginning of the video.

Back