Katt Williams Wants The Smoke, Goes In on Tiffany Haddish, Kevin Hart and Others on V-103

And i thought Girls Trip was comedy. I need to find a gif of her doing the grapefruit trick.

Peep the 10min mark and what she do to the wing

I say damn @ her and that wing.

I see the whole comedy game like the rap game. Everyone feels like they better than the next so shit talk & beef is expected.

Its hilarious. Kev should turn all that anger into some jokes and roast katt. It would be so easy and funny but he wanna be a politician and take high road.

No the fuck it ain't.

It's mainly 2 niggas who always got some shit to say: Katt and Mike.

You don't hear Dave, Chris, DL, Cedric, Deray, Duvall, Rel, Jerrod, TK, Lavell etc shitting on others comedians

Yeah but why?

Who's benefiting from that?

Fans of comedy.
No the fuck it ain't.

It's mainly 2 niggas who always got some shit to say: Katt and Mike.

You don't hear Dave, Chris, DL, Cedric, Deray, Duvall, Rel, Jerrod, TK, Lavell etc shitting on others comedians

Rel was beefing with Tracy Morgan after Tracy dissed Tiffany.

Deray Davis and Kenan Thompson got beef.

This is commonplace in comedy. Comics talk shit and tell jokes. Nothing new here

Katt didn't say that Tiffany wasn't funny though. He said that she only played the stereotypical ratchet chick and that she hopped ahead of black women that were funnier and paid more dues. The latter part is objective, but I don't think you can argue the former. Someone listed all the shit they thought Tiffany was funny in, but she was literally playing the same character in every role. If you think ratchet females are funny, that's cool, but you have to agree it doesn't take much talent for a person to get up there an play hyperbolic versions of themselves over and over again.

just seems like you cnt say nothing bad without being labeled a hater.

i dont think katt put her down...and katt wasnt hating nor was he trying to stop her from making money...but i bet kev tries to stop katt money.

he seems like the type nigga who does that type shit.

just seems like you cnt say nothing bad without being labeled a hater.

i dont think katt put her down...and katt wasnt hating nor was he trying to stop her from making money...but i bet kev tries to stop katt money.

he seems like the type nigga who does that type shit.

Huh?? Nigga plz explain how.

Kevin was preaching

Never thought he was that funny no diss

Katt needs to say something

Katt just need to worry about what polish to use to shine his Emmy.

Quit worrying about other folks.

Reactions: Revolver Ocelot
Fans of comedy.

Rel was beefing with Tracy Morgan after Tracy dissed Tiffany.

Deray Davis and Kenan Thompson got beef.

This is commonplace in comedy. Comics talk shit and tell jokes. Nothing new here

And none of that had anything to do with a comedian feeling they're better than the next comedian.

No it's not commonplace. Chappelle's joke about taking his son to see a Kevin Hart show on his Netflix special was a joke. The same shit Katt and Mike been spewing for years is just hating.

And none of that had anything to do with a comedian feeling they're better than the next comedian.

No it's not commonplace. Chappelle's joke about taking his son to see a Kevin Hart show on his Netflix special was a joke. The same shit Katt and Mike been spewing for years is just hating.
are their any comics or comedians who are heroes of the movie or superheros or worth a damn in a movie for the last 5 yrs?

are their any comics or comedians who are heroes of the movie or superheros or worth a damn in a movie for the last 5 yrs?

giphy.gif

Yo log off for a couple of days, get some rest, and drink plenty of (non-alcoholic) fluids. lol

Beef & rivalry in comedy is commonplace. Always has been.

Even the 3 stooges. Moe was really slappin mfs in some them eps

Last edited: