Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Kanye West - Ye + [Kids See Ghosts Album]

Rate "Ye"

• Total voters
yo me and my homie just listened to this shit and I want to say the ones that thought this was hot ...yall should do the world a favor and play in traffic

I hate yall niggas
Im not only disappointed but in utter awe at how yall really said this shit was fire.

either yall are junkies or depressed because this shit was weird soncially, lyrically, and catergorically ass.

After a full day rockin with it... there’s still some redeeming qualities to this album. The production is cool & one or two songs are overall good. Just being 7 tracks killed it from being anything other than slightly average for me.

3 out of 5

Yeezus still his worst album.

3 out of 5 is above average.

only a handful albums get 5 of 5 and getting 4 of 5 is hard as fuck so 3 of 5 is above average and if you think this is above average you got bad tatste.

Respectfully of course

3 out of 5 is above average.

only a handful albums get 5 of 5 and getting 4 of 5 is hard as fuck so 3 of 5 is above average and if you think this is above average you got bad tatste.

Respectfully of course

3 on a scale of 1 to 5 is average... and really it’s only there for me cuz of the production. Cuz with the exception of Vilolent Crimes this album was full of suck & meh lyrically. I’ll still come back to that song but other than that nope.

Who said this shit sounded like graduation?

I don’t know for sure but I’m thinking @Chicity cuz I’m convinced right now that if Jamie Foxx played Kanye West in a movie about Kanye West playing Jamie Foxx that nigga would spontaneously combust

@Chicity drop a link to MBDFTDHJVD or whatever tf that shit stylized as my nigga so I can listen before I keep trashing Koonye...Cuz he gets no streams from me....................until Nas album...then it’s fuck him again pause nh lol

Last edited:
I
I don’t know for sure but I’m thinking @Chicity cuz I’m convinced right now that if Jamie Foxx played Kanye West in a movie about Kanye West playing Jamie Foxx that nigga would spontaneously combust

@Chicity drop a link to MBDFTDHJVD or whatever tf that shit stylized as my nigga so I can listen before I keep trashing Koonye...Cuz he gets no streams from me....................until Nas album...then it’s fuck him again pause nh lol
I don't have a link or anything. I got a physical copy, Tidal, and downloaded mp3 on my phone

And I didn't compare it to Graduation.

Someone get this man a link!

Back