Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Kanye West - Ye + [Kids See Ghosts Album]

Rate "Ye"

• Total voters
Random thought...does Kanye have too much creative freedom over his music. I think Kanye needs a A&R that he truly trust that can help him at least rollout his albums better. I didn't hate the new album as much as others. But the shit did sound rushed and incomplete. That Intro set a weird vibe and is the perfect example of what a good A&R could have stepped in and had an artist cut short.
Hope Cyhi can put together 7 tracks while he out in Wyoming and drop after Nas and not just be up there ghostwriting for kanye.

I am still waiting to hear Kanye spit a full album of tracks like "Real Friends" and "No More Parties in LA".

Spitting...

Yep and that’s what’s frustrating, you clearly see he still has it in him he just has a hard time staying in that zone for whatever reason...or he just doesn’t want to

Yep and that’s what’s frustrating, you clearly see he still has it in him he just has a hard time staying in that zone for whatever reason...or he just doesn’t want to

Y’all dont care bout the ghostwriters?

Nah

Do what you gotta do to create a quality project.

True.

But he is making the music he want and not what he thinks we want to hear and that’s the true artist in him.

Can’t even get mad at that to he honest.

True.

But he is making the music he want and not what he thinks we want to hear and that’s the true artist in him.

Can’t even get mad at that to he honest.

I’m not mad just disappointed (parent line lol)

But if you need a ghost writer to convince you to not rap about bleached assholes then so be it. Why is rap the only genre where we frown on writers?

I’m not mad just disappointed (parent line lol)

But if you need a ghost writer to convince you to not rap about bleached assholes then so be it. Why is rap the only genre where we frown on writers?

That line was funny though.

I can’t lie. After I listed to the album a couple times I had to run Blueprint back to back lol

The only lines that made me laugh were "I turned TMZ into Smack TV" and the Naomi/Stormi Daniels line. Cause it's so obvious he's just trying to be provocative with them.

I need a couple more listens to decide if its just meh or trash. 4/10 at best

Last truly great Kanye album was MBDTF everything went downhill from there. Yeezus was wack as hell, TLOP forgettable

Only song I messed with was Yikes but the crackhead scream at the end caught me off guard

And Kim better dont play this shit in the whip with her kids cause half the lyrics are bout him fucking other bitches lmao
he only trynna catch the number of bodies she got

Lol say what you want, the nigga still sells which is crazy

I'm just north of calling the album meh

As for Donda House, isn't it the job of the board members to raise money and earn income from outside sources? Why is Ye expected to come outta his pocket and fund the shit himself? This the shit that makes me distrust Rhymefest.

Back