Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Kanye West - Ye + [Kids See Ghosts Album]

Rate "Ye"

• Total voters
Oh yeah pray for Cyhi

Denday8WsAEWF_C.jpg
Lmaooooo

I’m robbing the next nigga that no sign Yeezus being a good album

I do fuck wit All mine. Thats vintage Ye lyrically and i even like the goofy fake swae lee fake singing hook, if that makes sense. Probably be the only joint i dont delete

So there's this series of videos on YouTube where they use show clips to describe albums. They did one of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia describing Kanye albums.

If they used a clip to describe this album, I think this would be perfect.

So there's this series of videos on YouTube where they use show clips to describe albums. They did one of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia describing Kanye albums.

There’s one using the office

Just got thru my 3rd listen. Official review

- this shit mad short. Could'v used 3 more songs

- bars could've been better and the shit could've used more hip hop verses, but I don't really check to Kanye for lyrical reasons (the nigga got ghostwriters n to me is more of a Dr.Dre than jay-z. I check for Kanye beats, hooks, song structure and melodies first and hope the bars are decent enough to replay the songs). Checking for kanye for mostly bars is like listening to Pusha T n Styles P for melodies and hooks.

- there are NO bad songs on this to me. I fuck w every song on this shit, some more than others. The intro could have been structured better, all that murder shit was weird and too long. Feel like he could have gotten into the actual song sooner.

- the album is very cohesive, which is expected on a 7 song joint

- my favorite joints are "yikes" "wouldn leave" and "All mine". The last one being my current favorite. The hook is infectious. "Yikes" is Kanye on his cocky fuck u shit. Reminded me of "power", not sonically, just the feel.

- random thought. W all these Good Music albums only being 7 songs deep. There has got to be Mad leftover songs. Fuck is gonna happen w that. "Cruel Winter"?

- liked the beats on this shit and whoever the fuck singing on the end of "ghost town" and the hook on "all mine"

-kanye went in on a couple verses. Especially the first verse of "all mine" and "make no mistake". I got a daughter so I can relate w all that shit he was saying on "violent crimes". Also thought it was brilliant for him to let niggas know nicky sent him them bars, since niggas running around hiding n beefing over reference tracks. "You lighskinned" lol

Ya know the perfect show to describe Kanyes albums... Good Times.

I fuck with this album off 2nd listen.

He was talkin too much on the intro and Kid Cudi souded terrible but i like it

I listened to it 3x in a row n I'm about to give it another spin..

This is a good album imo. Violent crimes might be one of the best songs he's ever made content-wise..

I enjoy the album. No track is really a miss to me.

Ghost Town is easily my favorite.
I wish ITAKY had some drums over that initial sample.
No Mistakes sounds like Graduation era Kanye production wise and is dope.

The album isn’t great and it’s not terrible. It just feels really uneventful & forgettable. I expected way more from Ye. Plus with just 7 songs you can’t afford to have half or more of it sounding like filler. This is the first time I’ve listened to a Ye album & not had at least one song that I’d put on repeat.

Back