OUT NOW Kanye West - Ye + [Kids See Ghosts Album]

Rate "Ye"

• Total voters
Violent crimes is cool, the other two track at the bottom are ok

This shit is trash as fuck b this is legitimately his first trash album

he is definitely on that Yay

First trash album?...yeezus got that. I listened to it once. Wasn't bad or great. Need to hear it a few more times. Probably will listen to it a few times tonight, while I bust ass in madden 18

Reactions: onetoughmiracle
Thx folk

After some guilt-free listening i gotta agree with the masses that the album is weak. It's full of self loathing themes that appeal to schizophrenic whites. Suicide rap

Some of beats were predictably trash but some of his rhyme schemes were crispy as fuck like the enormous scandal/Naomi Campbell/Stormy Daniels line. He (or his ghostwriter) been good for rhymes like that throughout his career. Sounds good. Overall I like All mine and Yikes, throw the rest away

2/5 mics

I heard Cyhi rhyme schemes a few times. Especially on that threesome/me, u n the blunt

I need a couple more listens to decide if its just meh or trash. 4/10 at best

Last truly great Kanye album was MBDTF everything went downhill from there. Yeezus was wack as hell, TLOP forgettable

Only song I messed with was Yikes but the crackhead scream at the end caught me off guard

And Kim better dont play this shit in the whip with her kids cause half the lyrics are bout him fucking other bitches lmao

Oh yeah pray for Cyhi

Denday8WsAEWF_C.jpg