Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

I hate that they can play victim but we need to shut up about slavery.
there is so much wrong here but it keeps getting overlooked.
Focusing on Ye is the problem and what they want.
take him down and they are still where they are and nothing changed. And people are “satisfied”.

I would hope no one would feel “satisfied”, and yes Kanye is emblematic of a larger problem. I said it weeks ago all this energy towards him is a non factor when it comes to other coons and white racists… and we guilty for not holding these companies & the government that consorts with them more accountable. You’d think as fucked as this political climate has been you’d see more of that, but nope.

View attachment 951182
I hope the Floyd family sues the hell out crazy ass coon…

Who else stepped up when things first happened to bruh?
He gave $2m and all tuition for his daughter.
but make a statement on how he felt takes away from all that?
the man is not coming from hate.
but let y’all tell it, he’s satan.

Time reveals truth
Their is a person
An ideal and a movement
Learn the difference
Y’all have a good night

Steph Jackson who actually knew the family did.. And countless others did as well not just your precious hero Koonye.. And just because he gave 2mil to his daughter.. Doesn’t give that clown ass nigga the right to spread WS lies about the man.. And continue disrespect him w/ narcissistic bullshit takes…

He gave $2m and all tuition for his daughter.
but make a statement on how he felt takes away from all that?
the man is not coming from hate.
but let y’all tell it, he’s satan.

Time reveals truth
Their is a person
An ideal and a movement
Learn the difference
Y’all have a good night

Kanye donating money doesn't give him a free for all to spread lies on that man's name and memory. You gotta give the Kanye dick riding up. He's wrong...and he's wrong again comparing losing a shoe deal to a man being murdered.

All I know is, i don't know how dudes gonna keep defending Kanye when he literally said he don't like and doesn't read books. He's intentionally ignorant about the world besides what he experiences. He's been famous and rich for how long, 20 years? He doesn't know shit about the world outside of the entertainment business and fashion.

He didn't even know what Anti-Semitic meant and tried to spin it like he can say whatever he wants because "Black people are Jews..."

Bruh is literally like a child who gets frustrated and just starts spazzing out.

I don't think he's bipolar, I think he's just dumb. His downfall has been entertaining but nobody with any kind of sense should defend this guy, especially Black people.

Him and Kyrie Irving are cut from the same cloth, they don't wanna deal with reality and are frustrated by the limitations of their own celebrity, so they resort to conspiratorial thinking to give themselves some type of power.

"They wanna stop me because I am dangerous. I am important. I am freeing people."

No, you just a basic ass Black celebrity and White capital cut your checks. Just like White capital cuts the average Black motherfucker checks. Your celebrity don't mean shit to long White money.

You would know that if you read books.

All I know is, i don't know how dudes gonna keep defending Kanye when he literally said he don't like and doesn't read books. He's intentionally ignorant about the world besides what he experiences. He's been famous and rich for how long, 20 years? He doesn't know shit about the world outside of the entertainment business and fashion.

He didn't even know what Anti-Semitic meant and tried to spin it like he can say whatever he wants because "Black people are Jews..."

Bruh is literally like a child who gets frustrated and just starts spazzing out.

I don't think he's bipolar, I think he's just dumb. His downfall has been entertaining but nobody with any kind of sense should defend this guy, especially Black people.

Him and Kyrie Irving are cut from the same cloth, they don't wanna deal with reality and are frustrated by the limitations of their own celebrity, so they resort to conspiratorial thinking to give themselves some type of power.

"They wanna stop me because I am dangerous. I am important. I am freeing people."

No, you just a basic ass Black celebrity and White capital cut your checks. Just like White capital cuts the average Black motherfucker checks. Your celebrity don't mean shit to long White money.

You would know that if you read books.
It’s all performative bro u think the son of the chair of the English department at an University has never read a book on don’t read?

It’s all performative bro u think the son of the chair of the English department at an University has never read a book on don’t read?

No, it's real. This is really him. People try to shoot him bail by saying it's performance, he has bipolar disorder, but he's just dumb.

Just because people's parents come from an elite educational backround doesn't mean their kids will. There's a lot of fail kids out here, who parents were highly educated and intelligent and shit and their kids are dumb as hell.

People that read books and understand the world don't spazz out on Twitter saying wild shit. Spazz out at award shows. Spazz out during interviews. Say shit like 400 years of slavery was a choice and then had to be told how it wasn't like a 6 year old. Says he didn't know what anti-semitic meant.

This man is uneducated and he doesn't think about the world at all. He's ditsy and dumb and thought being a billionaire or whatever can make up for his lack of intelligence but it obviously didn't. He didn't understand why his business partners and handlers treated him the way they did, but now I understand, he's stupid.

I would definitely treated him the same way, he can put his name on the shoes, whatever the fuck, but I ain't letting this simple motherfucker run shit lol.

The complete lack of objectivity, endless false fallacies, knee-jerk reactions, exploitation and manipulative of emotions, is why I stopped checking for these uber, super pro-black militants charlatans many moons ago. I really despise how they prey on the illogical weak-willed unintelligent and emotionally driven of our community.

Some of the things they post up or cite as "counter-arguments" can be so easily debunked it's not laughable but pathetic

Just yesterday, I had to humiliate one of Boyce's acolytes 😠

Anyway there a is CLEAR different in tone and context of admitting ..yes Jews have power in all forms of entertainment.
oppose to Jews have all power and I'm going "death/def con 3" on Jews. And I can and will be antisem. and nothing can or will happen to me
👏🏾👏🏾

Unfortunately all you gotta do is say Black and niggas wil get caught up in the swoop it crazy
.. and these people know this.. they use the Black identity the same way certain type use religion, :financial freedom", Murica..

They know its the thing people desire and yearn for need.. it easy work

Last edited:
Back