Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

I fuck wit Colbert but this is corny. You been on the air like 8 years now and Kanye never made a single appearance. The pile on of people just announcing they dont fuck wit Kanye even if they never had any ties with him is weirdo attention seeking shit

shit is nothing but performative at this point

Well thing is how are we Hebrews? Why do we want to be them?

Why does the idea of being gods chosen people seem so preposterous to niggas?

If you told any other people they could be gods chosen, they’d whole heartedly embrace it.

Hell… that’s the whole basis of so called Christianity. That the “gentiles” could be grafted in.

Isaiah 1:3
3The ox knoweth his owner, and the ass his master's crib: but Israel doth not know, my people doth not consider

like it don’t even compute with niggas that they could be

Last edited:
Well thing is how are we Hebrews? Why do we want to be them?
Why didnt you ask, wehy they want to be us? Why are they destroying who we were!
Dint try to be so right that youre wrong.
Why not question all sides instead of only opposing views?
never question why you think or believe what you think and believe?
Might make you a better version of yourself.

Last edited:

If you told any other people they coke be gods chosen, they’d whole heartedly embrace it.

Hell… that’s the whole basis of so called Christianity. That the “gentiles” could be grafted in.

3The ox knoweth his owner, and the ass his master's crib: but Israel doth not know, my people doth not consider

F6296EC8-8A2E-460F-A24F-B6E45C223178.jpeg

What is blackrock?
Who is Larry fink?
So blackrock is the largest asset holder in the world and the owner is Jewish?
Yup
But kanye is more of a problem than this monopolizing?
Stfu dos.
niggas sounding white Jewish more and more.

If you told any other people they coke be gods chosen, they’d whole heartedly embrace it.

Bruh we can be Gods chosen people but why we need to follow Hebrew and Christian religions anyway. Africa is closer than the Middle East. Yes there have been African Jews and Christians but they mostly East African. We are more closely related to West Africa. All these beliefs in my eyes the Moors Hebrew Israelites 5% etc are just reaction to not wanting to admit we came from slavery. That’s not saying slaves didn’t come from diverse peoples but it’s to me denying reality for mythology. African America s ain’t kin to King David and Solomon and we don’t need to be to be great.

Aint nothing wrong with you great grand parents being from the South or the Caribbean or Ghana.

If I’m not being clear why the only concept of Gods people that we using is based on the Bible we didn’t write. All Hebrews did in the Bible was fuck up every single time after God literally spoke to them niggas. Why I wanna link to people who kept fucking up? Cuz they were slaves at some point too?

Bruh we can be Gods chosen people but why we need to follow Hebrew and Christian religions anyway. Africa is closer than the Middle East. Yes there have been African Jews and Christians but they mostly East African. We are more closely related to West Africa. All these beliefs in my eyes the Moors Hebrew Israelites 5% etc are just reaction to not wanting to admit we came from slaveryThat’s not saying slaves didn’t come from diverse peoples but it’s to me denying reality for mythology. African America s ain’t kin to King David and Solomon and we don’t need to be to be great.

Aint nothing wrong with you great grand parents being from the South or the Caribbean or Ghana.

The bolded is what you think, based on your ignorance of what the Israelite doctrine is…

We acknowledge the west African roots 100%. And the slavery is a vital part of our experience as Israelites.

Read the Bible… the Israelites go through a cycle of being raised up by god, disobeying god, and being punished by through slavery, captivity and dispersement, and then a savior figure coming release them from bondage.

There was an Egyptian captivity, Babylonian captivity, Assyrian captivity, Roman captivity, and now the “American” captivity.

I could go way more in depth on each, but I’m a mail carrier and I’m supposed to be delivering right now.

But to further my point about accepting our west African roots, you should look up the Kingdom of Judah/Whydah in what is now Benin west africa, that got taken over by the Dahomey (Woman King) and turned into the largest slave trading port in west Africa

E55A1CFA-CAF2-4D62-AB9C-04288966ACD0.jpeg

Edit: before it gets taken down this road, know that I understand that it is not THE kingdom of Judah, but a place that I believe we settled into and named it that after one of the dispersements.

Last edited:
If I’m not being clear why the only concept of Gods people that we using is based on the Bible we didn’t write. All Hebrews did in the Bible was fuck up every single time after God literally spoke to them niggas. Why I wanna link to people who kept fucking up? Cuz they were slaves at some point too?

yeah we were fuck ups then, just like we are now.

read Deuteronomy and tell me all them generational curses they say would come upon the Israelites for disobeying god don’t sound like all the shit we go through today still.

Being hard headed.
So called black on black crime.
Fathers not being in the home.
“Baby mama drama”
Poverty.
Victimized by an unjust judicial system placed on us by the people who hold/held us captive.
Even instances of police brutality got prophesied and a whole lot more.

Last edited:
Back