Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

Who exactly would we say resides in Kyrie Irving’s sphere of influence? Who looks to him for advice on anything not involving a basketball?

The complete lack of objectivity, endless false fallacies, knee-jerk reactions, exploitation and manipulation of emotions, is why I stopped checking for these uber, super pro-black militants charlatans many moons ago. I really despise how they prey on the illogical weak-willed unintelligent and emotionally driven of our community.

Some of the things they post up or cite as "counter-arguments" can be so easily debunked it's not just laughable but pathetic

Just yesterday, I had to humiliate one of Boyce's acolytes 😠

Anyway there a is CLEAR different in tone and context of admitting ..yes Jews have power in all forms of entertainment.
oppose to Jews have all power and I'm going "death/def con 3" on Jews. And I can and will be antisem. and nothing can or will happen to me

Last edited:
I got that

Yooooo

You still got this?
What you think about it?

ad899101f5b28ebb5cd91ac627550fca53a5153f.jpg

Soooooo
This ain’t anti semetuc?

To be honest I don’t know why black people feel the need to keep opening this can of worms. There’s a difference between being cautious of individuals from other races and just having a victim mentality.

To be honest I don’t know why black people feel the need to keep opening this can of worms. There’s a difference between being cautious of individuals from other races and just having a victim mentality.
I hate that they can play victim but we need to shut up about slavery.
there is so much wrong here but it keeps getting overlooked.
Focusing on Ye is the problem and what they want.
take him down and they are still where they are and nothing changed. And people are “satisfied”.

Why do they always refer to visiting a holocaust museum?
Do we refer them to slave quarters or to Ghana ?
Tired of this shit

Back