Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

The dangerous part about all of this is that the truth is usually far less sinister but far more painful. We talk about conspiracies of aliens being evil and brutalizing humans in deals with human leaders. If you look at it, if crabs and lobsters had sentience, wouldn’t we be seen as evil aliens. If so, if we knew they could process the pain they feel when we snatch them from the ocean and boil them alive. Wouldn’t most of us stop, but wouldn’t some of us not care?

In that, Is where the truth most definitely lies with most conspiracies, it’s less of a organized cabal and more of a parting of ways between the decent and the selfish. The problem with tossing around uninformed and unfleshed out theories. Is that it kicks up so much sentiment that had settled in the depths. That sentiment mixes with what’s clean and now everything looks dirty, so now nothings clear, yet everything can be seen.

The dangerous part about all of this is that the truth is usually far less sinister but far more painful. We talk about conspiracies of aliens being evil and brutalizing humans in deals with human leaders. If you look at it, if crabs and lobsters had sentience, wouldn’t we be seen as evil aliens. If so, if we knew they could process the pain they feel when we snatch them from the ocean and boil them alive. Wouldn’t most of us stop, but wouldn’t some of us not care?

In that, Is where the truth most definitely lies with most conspiracies, it’s less of a organized cabal and more of a parting of ways between the decent and the selfish. The problem with tossing around uninformed and unfleshed out theories. Is that it kicks up so much sentiment that had settled in the depths. That sentiment mixes with what’s clean and now everything looks dirty, so now nothings clear, yet everything can be seen.
I get this and it’s very clear and great example.
But you’ve been called crazy….sooo

I get this and it’s very clear and great example.
But you’ve been called crazy….sooo
Which is why I know what a discovery phase is, it’s shocking and it triggers wild theories because it triggers fear, anger, and a sense to be aggressive to the perceived problem. Think about it, everything that you know throughly and understand. Don’t you take a measured and thought out approach? Because you are looking for maximum reward. You only go scorched earth when you feel surrounded and have no other recourse because you are in the dark and unware.

Which is why I know what a discovery phase is, it’s shocking and it triggers wild theories because it triggers fear, anger, and a sense to be aggressive to the perceived problem. Think about it, everything that you know throughly and understand. Don’t you take a measured and thought out approach? Because you are looking for maximum reward. You only go scorched earth when you feel surrounded and have no other recourse because you are in the dark and unware.
I think some people are ok being ignorant to things. I also think people have superiority complex’s until they are on the opposite end of it.
lastly, people love to stay surface and get lazy with research. Even if they can be proven wrong, if they are not told it…then what they know is what it is. People don’t challenge their own belief systems. Thus making them always right even when wrong.

Right now DJ Ak and Wack 100 are doing what people say Jewish people are doing

Wack 100 protects and extorts individuals that are in a class that introduces them to more dangers in life

DJ Ak uses his media platform to control narratives and manipulate a gullible fan base

So does Alex Jones, So does Candace Owens…there is no apex predator

That’s what people need to realize it’s a bunch of people doing shit, misdirecting and saying it’s not me doing shit, it’s them doing shit….and the people caught in between

👏🏾👏🏾

Unfortunately all you gotta do is say Black and niggas wil get caught up in the swoop it crazy
.. and these people know this.. they use the Black identity the same way certain type use religion, :financial freedom", Murica..

They know its the thing people desire and yearn for need.. it easy work

Ayo that financial freedom scam is the worst

"sediment"

sculpting-mr-crocker.gif

Back