Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

Andrew Tate didn’t get banned from every platform for tweets

Ye didn’t get banned for tweets.

Hell, Trump didn’t just get banned from tweets but for everything else

They can very much banned folks that promote that type of behavior in music or whatever other avenue they us

I dont know about Tate..

but how can you say Ye and Trump didnt get banned for tweets?

I dont know about Tate..

but how can you say Ye and Trump didnt get banned for tweets?

Ye interview and certain actions got him banned

Everything about trump from the rallies to the videos and tweets got him banned.

Twitter literally have software to detect all hate speech or violent tweets and those folks are still posting.

I don’t care if others are famous. If you’re going to try and be high and mighty you have to do it across the board but they don’t and that’s the big question

Ye interview and certain actions got him banned

Everything about trump from the rallies to the videos and tweets got him banned.

Twitter literally have software to detect all hate speech or violent tweets and those folks are still posting.

I don’t care if others are famous. If you’re going to try and be high and mighty you have to do it across the board but they don’t and that’s the big question

Ye got banned for shit he tweeted. No actions from him outside of his particular tweet got him banned from the platform.

Same applies for Trump.

Both of them tweeting out some wild shit got them banned from the platform

It’s one in the same.

He also have tweets saying violent shit

So what you saying is because his music is violent he should be banned? That’s a slippery slope.

Durk rap about shooting g opps. If he rapped about shooting Latinos or gays or women or something it would be an issue. But opps ain’t a civil right issue like what Kanye says. Now yea social media lets white people slide with racism all the time that’s a better comparison

So what you saying is because his music is violent he should be banned? That’s a slippery slope.

Durk rap about shooting g opps. If he rapped about shooting Latinos or gays or women or something it would be an issue. But opps ain’t a civil right issue like what Kanye says. Now yea social media lets white people slide with racism all the time that’s a better comparison

Durk literally promotes a violent gang while celebrating the death of his “oops”

But it’s whatever with that.

I’m bout to eat some BBQ chicken and lost in the NFL

Durk literally promotes a violent gang while celebrating the death of his “oops”

But it’s whatever with that.

I’m bout to eat some BBQ chicken and lost in the NFL

So rappers should be banned if they make violent music or not?

Im assuming it's the "death con 6" on Jewish people specifically that did him in lol but you know that
Do you know what Def Con 6 mean?

Because it’s not a threat, not in the slightest. Not even on the same field

I'm not certain Kanye even fuckin knows.. hence "DEATH Con" and not Def Con

but still.. the implications of what he was attempting to say seems pretty clear
Lmao. You’re probably right but since he wanted to say Def Con I will take the literally meaning of it.

Also. Nothing about that tweet is violent and not where near ban worthy and you know that.

And I don’t even like Ye

Fuck this nigga

Donda 1 was fire though

I just ignore him cause he's a clown and dangerous when it's not about his music.

Funny how he got banned off IG for being anti Semitic ,but not for being anti black and using a slogan created by a Neo Nazi white woman on a shirt.

You didn’t understand what I said so again.

he’s promoting a literal gang that commits…, you got it

But bruh by that standard no gangsta rapper from a real gang could ever post. They do t treat music the same as tweets cause tweets are statements. Like if he said by name we need to kill xyz then that person gets killed I can see your point. But he saying general stuff that any street rapper would say. Kanye shit is under hate speech and you talking about an ethnic group hold more weight than gangbangers tweeting each other. And yea many times those gang members engage in violence but saying fuck all bds is not the same as fuck all Jews.

Back