Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

It's not explicitly violent but it has a certain implication.

I can't imagine any celebrity with Millions of followers saying "We're going Death con 3 on .." any minority, Black, Asian, Indian, Women, Gay, Latino, Hispanic, etc.

And not getting banned.

Ima say he misspoke and daid death con and not defcon because death con is not a real thing

DEFCON is about defense

So he didn’t issue any violent threat in that tweet

But bruh by that standard no gangsta rapper from a real gang could ever post. They do t treat music the same as tweets cause tweets are statements. Like if he said by name we need to kill xyz then that person gets killed I can see your point. But he saying general stuff that any street rapper would say. Kanye shit is under hate speech and you talking about an ethnic group hold more weight than gangbangers tweeting each other. And yea many times those gang members engage in violence but saying fuck all bds is not the same as fuck all Jews.
The gang he rep has laid claim to a lot and also arrested for offenses.

It's not explicitly violent but it has a certain implication.

I can't imagine any celebrity with Millions of followers saying "We're going Death con 3 on .." any minority, Black, Asian, Indian, Women, Gay, Latino, Hispanic, etc.

And not getting banned.

Facts

Ima say he misspoke and daid death con and not defcon because death con is not a real thing

DEFCON is about defense

So he didn’t issue any violent threat in that tweet
You assume he misspoke, some don't, I don't have an opinion either way. The misspelling is either a dog whistle or it's just nothing.

If Trump, Alex Jones, Tucker Carlson, or David Duke say "We're going death con 3 on all these black people"

Would you give them the same leniency and assume that there's no implication of violence.

I wouldn't.

You assume he misspoke, some don't, I don't have an opinion either way. The misspelling is either a dog whistle or it's just nothing.

If Trump, Alex Jones, Tucker Carlson, or David Duke say "We're going death con 3 on all these black people"

Would you give them the same leniency and assume that there's no implication of violence.

I wouldn't.

I’m saying he misspoke because DeathCon ain’t a thing. But DEFCON is

since you say it’s a thing. What is DeathCon?

There’s no such thing as “Death Con”

He meant to say DEFCON which is supposed to be a nuclear war defense strategy

So whatever this nigga said was not only wrong but it was misconstrued by an entire group of people on social media and taken as something else simply because it’s “Kanye” and we all know son is a retarded/smart nigga

I am sick of this guy

Same… enough with this flip flop shit.

Niggas doin all these mental gymnastics to try to make sense of all the senseless shit he saying, tryin to act like it’s some 4d 5 head chess strategy… the nigga is confounded and confused.

Do what you say, say what you mean… then stand on it as a man. He too old for this bullshit.

He at the age where the younger generation should be looking to him for wisdom, insteadhe conduct himself like a 16 year old boy still tryin to figure out his beliefs on Reddit

Tied uh dis nigga, mayne.

2170B7DD-9EEC-4BEF-A8C1-38109002F496.gif

you already got your billions. You won. Just go sit down some where

Back