Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

Was literally just about to ask why is this thread doing numbers lol I coulda sworn niggas on here “don’t fuck with Coonye” so why care about what he currently says?

ppl be having idol worship and don’t even realize it
Some of yall seem to be confused. This thread is not about Kanye as an artist, this is about his actions which have a negative impact on black people. He is a public figure with power. Its the same with Trump or these politicians but I never see comments like this in those threads. Nobody is in here criticizing his music. If he would just shut the fuck up this thread would not exist. I don't care if its Koonye, Coondence, Coonlocke, Coonshel or some other clown coon. I am going to speak against it. It's my duty as a black man.

Last edited:
Fam I hate this fake free speech argument. A private company doesn't need a good reason to remove you. They don't owe an explanation and seldom give one. Notice that the same people who complain about censorship on Twitter didn't go elsewhere. Twitter only has the power over lives that people give it. Also all those "free speech/though" proponents have blue checks next to their names....which is just validation from the company they claim to hate

Fam I hate this fake free speech argument. A private company doesn't need a good reason to remove you. They don't owe an explanation and seldom give one. Notice that the same people who complain about censorship on Twitter didn't go elsewhere. Twitter only has the power over lives that people give it. Also all those "free speech/though" proponents have blue checks next to their names....which is just validation from the company they claim to hate

Yep…you can’t be listed on the NYSE and just let ppl say anything

Was literally just about to ask why is this thread doing numbers lol I coulda sworn niggas on here “don’t fuck with Coonye” so why care about what he currently says?

ppl be having idol worship and don’t even realize it

This is such a lazy take on how people react to news. I guess you're a Kanye stan... otherwise why are you even here making a comment? In fact why are you making a comment on people making comments you don't agree with? You're apparently supposed to only talk about shit you like, right?

He's more nasty for trying to equate "black people" and "white men" as victims of the same struggle.

But for some of yall once you hear "ThEm JEwz" you forget about white people entirely and jump straight on their Nazi train. Shit is weird to be honest.

Never understood this logic.

Every side of this from Kanye to the people offended by the Jew remarks but not giving two shits about black folks… to some of our own people who will look past Kanyes bullshit cuz of his “genius” or their “beef” against Jews is stupid.

He can't come back to the cookout no different than Candace, Hershel, or Stacey Dash.

Wrong.

There’s people who will defend that dude no matter what.

He could say something like, “I’m glad Malcolm X got smoked” and there would be people (on this site) saying shit like….

”He didn’t mean it like that.. He just being provocative… Ye is a genius!”

SMH

It’s like a cult.

He’s gonna be just fine.

He's more nasty for trying to equate "black people" and "white men" as victims of the same struggle.

But for some of yall once you hear "ThEm JEwz" you forget about white people entirely and jump straight on their Nazi train. Shit is weird to be honest.

Huh? Maybe im reading your post wrong but I don't give af about what Coonye says. Just hope it's the final nail in the coffin so I don't have to keep hearing it. Sorry. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Huh? Maybe im reading your post wrong but I don't give af about what Coonye says. Just hope it's the final nail in the coffin so I don't have to keep hearing it. Sorry. 🤷🏿‍♂️

My bad. I should have been more clear that even though I was replying to your post that wasn't directed towards you.

Back