Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

I think the correct term Kanye is looking for isn't jewish. Its Hebrew. We are ancestors of the Hebrews (so are Latinos).

Hebrews if they accepted Jesus are Christians.Whereas if they didn't(Niggas killed him), then they would still be jewish and keep those traditions. Word to the IGBO jews still in Africa. I think that's all for now.

Last edited:
I think the correct term Kanye is looking for isn't jewish. Its Hebrew. We are ancestors of the Hebrews (so are Latinos).

Hebrews if they accepted Jesus are Christians.Whereas if they didn't(Niggas killed him), then they would still be jewish and keep those traditions. Word to the IGBO jews still in Africa. I think that's all for now.

:huh2:

Are the Jewish community a real threat to the black community?

No. The Jewish community it’s no more and no less a threat than any other at least to me. The only black people I notice that really bitch about em are either rich, ignorant or attempting to cause more division for their own agenda. The fact that a lot of black people follow KKK talking points when it comes to bad mouthing Jews is just weird to me. There’s no community that’s innocent from racism against us, I treat em all with the same caution…. but still.

I wonder if anyone stepped up and aired that clown ass negro out.. when he was spewing his MAGA coon shit.. Or did niggas just sit there looking dumb.. If it’s the latter maybe they’re really just trying to protect the niggas who were to stanish in the moment to step up.. Because if a nigga was able break that negro down like that nigga on TMZ did.. I would think you would want that shit out there just to embarrass KoonYe publicly…

racist conservative nerd boy is having trouble processing this all.. Because if KoonYe would’ve just stuck w/ his coonish anti-black rants he would be in full support of him.. But he had to say something about his you know who people so now racist YT is conflicted…

Back