Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

Kanye threads always do numbers...

And they be filled by people posting who swear they don't like him or mess with his music or other endeavours...

Kanye ain’t special in that regard. That’s just the nature of Internet forums when dealing with hot button issues.

if I made a LeBron thread it’d be full of posts from haters who got his stats committed to memory better than his stand ever could.

and god forbid one of you niggas make a gay/tranny themed thread. That’s all but guaranteed to be platinum

Last edited:
Kanye ain’t special in that regard. That’s just the nature of Internet forums when dealing with hot button issues.

if I made a LeBron thread it’d be full of posts from haters who got his stats committed to memory better than his stand ever could.

and god forbid one of you niggas make a gay/tranny themed thread. That’s all but guaranteed to be platinum

I don't know about other peeps but even from my time on the IC ... I don't waste keystrokes on individuals I'm not a fan of or fucks with...

And they be filled by people posting who swear they don't like him or mess with his music or other endeavours...

I mentioned this in another thread but social media has made hate watching a thing. People will actively engage in a topic, show, music etc that they say they're only doing so to express how much they hate it. Then wonder why the shit continues to be popular

Was literally just about to ask why is this thread doing numbers lol I coulda sworn niggas on here “don’t fuck with Coonye” so why care about what he currently says?

ppl be having idol worship and don’t even realize it

Was literally just about to ask why is this thread doing numbers lol I coulda sworn niggas on here “don’t fuck with Coonye” so why care about what he currently says?

ppl be having idol worship and don’t even realize it
This aint an album thread though... it a news thread and it going to do numbers its the nature of the game..

Last edited:
Back