Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

See @deadeye

The message is lost. They think its all about kanye. I'm tryna focus on what he said.

So @Inglewood_B

Now that you're aware about the HI doctrine....

Was there any truth in what he said about them jews? Again let me say this...... I don't care about ye but I'm not gonna front like there's no truth in what he said. Objectively speaking

I’m more than aware. Been into it a few years.

my issue/question is… who is he talkin to?

The people he supposed to reach/teach this information ain’t watching Fox News.

the people he supposed to be getting hip to this info, don’t fuck with Candace Owens.

The people he IS going to this with, don’t know, don’t care and will spit in his face for saying it.

You think these old ass boomer white folks watching Tucker Carlson give two shits about nigroes being gods chosen people?

View attachment 937830\

That could be true, but he's gonna have a hard time doing it if he gets on the wrong side of the jews.

They'll do everything in their power to keep him from succeeding.
If the numbers make sense there’s nothing they ll be able to do

they tried that w Nick Cannon then realized that MTV currently only is 3 original shows and Nicks is the most popular of them so they brought him back

I’m more than aware. Been into it a few years.

my issue/question is… who is he talkin to?

The people he supposed to reach/teach this information ain’t watching Fox News.

the people he supposed to be getting hip to this info, don’t fuck with Candace Owens.

The people he IS going to this with, don’t know, don’t care and will spit in his face for saying it.

You think these old ass boomer white folks watching Tucker Carlson give two shits about nigroes being gods chosen people?
Just ramblings. They heard it. They most definitely heard it. We know ye not right in the head.

My point is they heard it and caught feelings like they did with Nick Cannon.
The message don't stop. No matter who says it.

Just use it a teaching moment God.

Cause them so called jews don't want us to know what they up to.

Yo... Ashkenazi jews were mad at 23andMe because they got exposed as being Khazars. They were mad that that site said they originated from the Caucasus. So now they changed it up and saying some jews belong to Haplogroup E1b1b . That Haplogroup originated with East Africans. The horners. Most of us black living in the Western Hemisphere are Haplogroup E1b1a. We are genetically related to East Africans. Niggas can deny all they want about Israel. But black folks dna prove that they were there in Ancient times

They will say Einstein and Nicholas Cage have Haplogroup E too. And that's because of the mixing. Most of them Jews are J1 & J-FGC11

They did not originate in the Levant. Haplogroup E shows that they were there before Haplogroup J

Genetically speaking.

Last edited:
Actually I wonder if he's doing all this to tank sales at Gap and Adidas. I saw someone on twitter saying he's not shopping at either as long as they sell Kanye's stuff. I'm sure there's plenty of other people that will do/say the same.

"SLAY" men not kill, . "Serve niggas,bird niggas speaking reckless/ when they momma love the kids records/I made you,Gutless/You don't know struggle,throw a couple shells at you Hell grabs you."
👁 know pleighboi
👁 did that on purpose
It sounds better.... well 2 me it does😏

If the numbers make sense there’s nothing they ll be able to do

they tried that w Nick Cannon then realized that MTV currently only is 3 original shows and Nicks is the most popular of them so they brought him back

Nick copped pleas and apologized though.

Kanye hasn't.........and probably won't.

Don't know if MTV would've taken him back if he didn't roll back on what he said and didn't sit down with that Rabbi.

I feel ya... but im curious.. who else is doing worse than him thats still running free in your opinion?
I don’t take the time out to know by name or accounts but I definitely see worse content over time on socials than Kanye posting texts and saying he got some shit for Jewish ppl in the morning after responding to diddy, boosie, etc

not defending Kanye but if you gonna have certain content just be shared on social all the time then you’re banning Kanye because…Jewish?

if so it really proves the point I believe he made about Jewish ppl running things

I don’t take the time out to know by name or accounts but I definitely see worse content over time on socials than Kanye posting texts and saying he got some shit for Jewish ppl in the morning after responding to diddy, boosie, etc

not defending Kanye but if you gonna have certain content just be shared on social all the time then you’re banning Kanye because…Jewish?

if so it really proves the point I believe he made about Jewish ppl running things

Fuck yeah

my Knick hater understands

You can weed out the bullshit and focus😏

Back