Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

All the old posters from the IC that were good at debating historical stuff post on boxden and thecoli regularly. We debate those racist immature trolls. There's real ones over there that still post in here. They know this forum slow catchjng up on things.
lmao you're the friend that wants everyone to go to the club when you're in your 40's right? Talkin about "aww cmon man we gotta do it big like we did back in the day"

lmao you're the friend that wants everyone to go to the club when you're in your 40's right? Talkin about "aww cmon man we gotta do it big like we did back in the day"
Just tryna put my people on white boy
I know you're glad they sweeping it under the rug huh😏

Last edited:
While I do feel he going through an episode right now. I honestly think he's really doing all this to get out of his deals with gap and addias.

If that's the case, he's going about it the wrong way.

He might get out of those deals, but other companies won't want to deal with him after seeing how he handled those situations.

If that's the case, he's going about it the wrong way.

He might get out of those deals, but other companies won't want to deal with him after seeing how he handled those situations.

I don't think he wants another deal with a company. He wants to start new from scratch on his own.

Aye bro

Thanks 4 putting me onto all that haplogroup talk you use to spit back in the IC. Ahead of ya time.
I use to be like what hell this guy talkin bout?

But mannnnn, I'm glad I understand it now mane

Now we just lurk to see if these dummies caught on and I'm disappointed B.....

No doubt. I woke up to hearing Kanye declaring war with the Jews. I'm like bro, he won't stop and cant stop until he gets put down. Tactics within our people is low asf and strategy forget that we don't know it. We need to pick up a Art of War book.

No doubt. I woke up to hearing Kanye declaring war with the Jews. I'm like bro, he won't stop and cant stop until he gets put down. Tactics within our people is low asf and strategy forget that we don't know it. We need to pick up a Art of War book.
"The infrastructure caves in
amazin'
I ain't have to read The Art of War to kill men" -Nas😏

Back