Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

I'm not really sure why black people would even want to be considered the original Hebrews. I mean the Bible isn't exactly a good look for them. In the Old Testament, which is essentially the same thing as the Torah, God chose the Jews, yes, but they were pretty consistently terrible through the entire book. God basically cycled through saving them and punishing them for being shitty. Then in the New Testament, the Jewish leaders basically murdered Jesus because he called them out on their bullshit, and they did their best to try and kill all his followers just for having a different take on spirituality. I'm not saying anyone should hate Jews, but I'm not really sure why anyone would read any part of the Bible and come away thinking "I want to be one of them." God pretty much told them that they were nothing special and that he only rode with them because he made a promise to Abraham.
I share this sentiment 100%

Not sure why anyone knowledgeable wants to sign up for this....

Don't put too much focus on the years...because then you'd actually encounter things that contradict your "Bible is the source of history" stance. Let me guess...the Earth is also only tens of thousands of years old too right?
No. Nice try.

I'm not really sure why black people would even want to be considered the original Hebrews. I mean the Bible isn't exactly a good look for them. In the Old Testament, which is essentially the same thing as the Torah, God chose the Jews, yes, but they were pretty consistently terrible through the entire book. God basically cycled through saving them and punishing them for being shitty. Then in the New Testament, the Jewish leaders basically murdered Jesus because he called them out on their bullshit, and they did their best to try and kill all his followers just for having a different take on spirituality. I'm not saying anyone should hate Jews, but I'm not really sure why anyone would read any part of the Bible and come away thinking "I want to be one of them." God pretty much told them that they were nothing special and that he only rode with them because he made a promise to Abraham.

man all they did was fuck up. God literally messaging them directly they still was on some bs

Reactions: The Lonious Monk
This is a bit aside, but though it’s not the thing to want to be, Ancient Israel was described as being a hard-headed people on multiple occasions in the Bible. And to this day the only group of people on earth that still get called that is all “black” n “brown” ppl. You don’t think of no other group when someone says hard headed.

Last edited:
Archaeological evidence is one thing, but there’s plenty other things of the Bible that outside sources would never be able to prove. But we don’t expect that.

Of course they can't prove everything. Supernatural is not apart of scientific inquiry and we shouldn't expext that it could. Like Abraham unless they come with a method of find kther bodies we shouldn't expect evidence to ever secure there was an Abraham.

Does anyone not read this and not think Kanye hates black people...

Elon white and Chinese...that’s fine....

but Obama white and black is bad?

Deductive reasoning says Kanye is ok with the white and Chinese but not good with Obama being a black hybrid....

Fuck this koon
Nah he's just had it out for Barack ever since Obama called him a jackass and didn't let him go to the white house like his daddy Trump did.

Isn't that what haplogroups do? Measure and pinpoint migrations, linguistics, and cultural patterns.

Bronze Age is roughly around 3300 BC to 1200 BC.

How does Haplogroup J have a greater influence when they came into the Levant around 2500BC starting with the Ebla Kingdom. They were AfroAsiatic Natufians living there that lasted until the Pre Pottery Neolithic A & B.
Haplogroup E dominated over 10 thousands years before Haplogroup J came into the picture

When was the last time you spoke to an Ethiopian or Eritrean that have the oldest complete form of the Bible written in Ge'ez?

Overwhelm them with numbers and J was slowly coming down from Iran and Anatolian farmers. Even look at Lebanese they are a mostly J population. E carried have more of a presence than Q carriers in America even though they use to be the most dominant.

This is a good article . It doesn't say everything, but its a great start.

Never my ex father read in ge'ez. The oldesr is only a thousand year old. We have the dead sea scrolls.

Nah he's just had it out for Barack ever since Obama called him a jackass and didn't let him go to the white house like his daddy Trump did.
But what did he say tho....? People ain’t gonna try to decipher his bs racism....white lives matter....black and anything not good....said the black skinhead...

But what did he say tho....? People ain’t gonna try to decipher his bs racism....white lives matter....black and anything not good....said the black skinhead...
Oh it's fuck Kanye for sure. But the thing with Obama isn't a racist slight. He been on that type of time since Obama chided him after the Taylor Swift fiasco.

Reactions: yenofwu
Also doesn't help that he lost his favored son of Chicago status to Obama too.

End of the day like most of these repugnant people he is associating with, there is no true ideology behind the bullshit they spew, just tiny people with fragile egos.

Reactions: yenofwu