Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

When you put it like that yea it's funny, but you missed something. The Bible is already a compilation of 66 books. These were penned by a bunch of different writers (40 or so depending on how many you attribute to books like Samuel through Chronicles, Psalms and Proverbs) who's writing already currently confirm each other. How many miracles do you want?? In order to find out if these books harmonize and confirm each it requires you to examine the contents of the books themselves. You can check other sources outside of these if you want, but we don't have to. And if you aren't a religion-practicing type of person, then how much do you expect to learn from examining the contents of the Bible anyway?😅

Actually non religious scholars and it's called textual criticism. They use multi-disciplinary studies to figure out what was really going on in the time periods that they are studying. So, it cannot be one thing, go and study on the methodologies that they use.

The Haplogroup E carriers in America are descendants of Africans that settled in the West but originated in East Africa.

Haplogroup J and it's subclades are YAP -

I speak to these East Africans like 3 times a week asking them questions.

So what you think about the books they have canonized that's not included in the KJV?

Well, they were on the side of Arian at the council of nicea, so they will have different viewpoints and such. Their canonization will be different since they are their own autonomous nation and had huge trading and such. Abrahamic jewish/christian beliefs and such differ from one another, so it's no surprise that they do.

E is everywhere from southern europe, middle east, and africa, but the biggest population is in Africa by far and the most diverse.

You're slow Goldust
Pee Wee Herman dressing ass nigga
Tyler Perry looking fag

Here....

Marinate on this you nosy fake

8d7fb9b2abd064dbeebbd5063bfb4ccbdbafcdf9.jpg

9ed024a853091cacd9539d3217ef2b791fa5c0c4.jpg

4cb8e2d0e4aa315d2f319e6de11c02c202187cef.jpg

3cba8dc333f782dc9985fe1bae6178b926e57258.jpg

d92e87dc2411e102b567d924070fc5025b3fba16.jpg

Lol I wasn’t even insulting you jackass you a whole veteran you served the white man remember

I got demoted and nearly kicked out for punching an officer.
You insulted me by saying my pops when I only insulted you?

Lol bet you still get them VA benefits dirt mcgirt. Who mentioned your pops today? I remember you said he took you away cause your mom did voodoo? Was your heritage denied to you and so you search for some ancient Hebrew heritage to claim? You scared to be Haitian. They did more for African peoples than most.

Lol bet you still get them VA benefits dirt mcgirt. Who mentioned your pops today? I remember you said he took you away cause your mom did voodoo? Was your heritage denied to you and so you search for some ancient Hebrew heritage to claim? You scared to be Haitian. They did more for African peoples than most.
Spoken like a true faggot

Back