Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye West said Jewish people have blackballed and toyed with him and Black People are also Jewish

Niggas comparing a group of folks that are in positions of economic power all over the world for a long as time to white folks saying T. Martin was some super thug Lololololol

First guy is a stan account so truth probably in the middle

I think the point about him being challenged is key if true because alot of people assumed the episode was pulled not only because of Kanye comments but also because nobody challenged him on them. If they truly did and the episode was still pulled that's a sign of how far off the ledge he went

Niggas comparing a group of folks that are in positions of economic power all over the world for a long as time to white folks saying T. Martin was some super thug Lololololol

Omg I swear you refuse to get what niggas is saying on purpose I said already we are not comparing struggles telling you how a stereotype works isn’t about winning an argument. Telling you where something come from is not a cape why do you think like this. You don’t even like hood black people so save the black power shit.

Omg I swear you refuse to get what niggas is saying on purpose I said already we are not comparing struggles telling you how a stereotype works isn’t about winning an argument. Telling you where something come from is not a cape why do you think like this. You don’t even like hood black people so save the black power shit.
What? I don’t look hood folks? I said i don’t like folks that comes from places and continue the destructive behavior that they seen. Being from the hood ain’t no damn stain on somebody. It’s how you ducking act is what matters

One day it’s kill all white folks
The next is “all lives matter”

Lololololol

I’m born and raised in NOLA my whole family for there. I know what good and bad folks look like bruh. Just because you’re from the hood don’t mean you a bad person

WTF

There's dualities, European Jews West do have a high status in society but that's afters generations to Before Christ times worth of ethnic hatred.

Nobody fucking likes them because they are weird. Every one from Greeks, Romans, Egyptians, to Medieval Europeans , to Europeans before WW2 and after WW2 to Louis Farrakhan says the same shit about them.

They are strange, sneaky, duplicitous, greedy and conniving.

No matter where to you go and what you do people don't like you and try to kill wipe you off the planet is some different shit.

Yeah, a few of them being rich as hell didn't stop Hitler from nearly wiping them off the planet.

In the progroms in Eastern Europe, the event that sent them to America en masse, like 100 thousand plus got killed. Not even to mention the thousands that killed throughout history in Europe because motherfuckers got tired of them.

Like there should be 200 million Jews but there's only 10 million because European countries throughout history intentionally culled the Jewish population with progroms and forced conversions. That's a different level of hate.

America is the only place where the Jews found another people hated more than them. That's us.

So yeah, would have everyone in every generation in the history of your poeoe try to kill you off, so only a few of you can be a mega billionaire and have a tyrannical murderous apartheid state of your own to defend you or you rather just be like a regular White American who's family assimilated in the 1950s and the worst thing to happen to your family is the Great Depression?

What? I don’t look hood folks? I said i don’t like folks that comes from places and continue the destructive behavior that they seen. Being from the hood ain’t no damn stain on somebody. It’s how you ducking act is what matters

One day it’s kill all white folks
The next is “all lives matter”

Lololololol

I never said all lives matter just telling you racism is bigger than the US bro. Again telling you about some shit does not make me all lives matter you just got this thing about hearing different shit

Bottom line. I hope racism go away and believe it can.

classicism? I don’t think they will ever get figured out. Somebody going to always want something the other person have. Rather it be material or resources (water, land, etc…)

Bottom line. I hope racism go away and believe it can.

classicism? I don’t think they will ever get figured out. Somebody going to always want something the other person have. Rather it be material or resources (water, land, etc…)

Funny you say that when you disagreed with me making the exact same point about classism in the PNB Rock thread

200w.gif

Van Lathan Jr.—who confronted Kanye West during his infamous 2018 rant at TMZ’s office when West said 400 years of slavery “sounds like a choice”—alleged Tuesday on his podcast Higher Learning that West also said he loved Hitler and Nazis, but those remarks were edited out.

Lathan, who previously worked for TMZ, said he wasn’t surprised about West’s antisemitic posts on Instagram and Twitter over the weekend because he knew about West’s alleged beliefs from their interaction at TMZ.

Lathan said West “said something like ‘I Love Hitler, I love Nazis,’ something to that effect. And they took it out of the interview for whatever reason, it wasn’t my decision,” after some sort of conversation with West.

Lathan claimed that one of the producers at TMZ’s offices stood up and confronted West, like Lathan did, and said, “I’m Jewish and that is offensive to me, what you just said.”
Lathan also claimed TMZ’s videos showing his confrontation with West was edited; producers allegedly took out Lathan’s mentioning of people who died “because of Nazism and Hitler” because “it wouldn’t have made sense unless they kept in Kanye saying he loved Hitler and the Nazis.”
West does reference Jewish people and the Holocaust in his chat with TMZ, equating the Holocaust’s association with Jews to slavery’s association to Black people, and claiming that “prison is something” that unites “Blacks and whites as one race.”

Forbes has reached out to TMZ and West for comment.

No. The Jewish community it’s no more and no less a threat than any other at least to me. The only black people I notice that really bitch about em are either rich, ignorant or attempting to cause more division for their own agenda. The fact that a lot of black people follow KKK talking points when it comes to bad mouthing Jews is just weird to me. There’s no community that’s innocent from racism against us, I treat em all with the same caution…. but still.
Ding.
just a bad stereotype that used to justify crimes against them.
Sounds familiar don't it

Funny you say that when you disagreed with me making the exact same point about classism in the PNB Rock thread
Don’t know how youre making the reach of me saying gangs ain’t just for poor to this situation.

but if you think that, you got it.

Also let’s no act like white folks or white passing are not mainly Jewish these days and hold the same type of ill will towards us.

They don’t want us in their neighborhoods and also taking over our neighborhoods

Back