Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye supports Trump. Koonye says slavery was a choice. Update: Koonye On Support For Trump in New Interview: ‘I’m Definitely Voting This Time’

Fam no disrespect but I think that like Kanye, you lack perspective on the journey of our people. "Our" people cause, you still my brotha and I still love you as my brotha. But even if you took at it as the stance that the slaves that were in Africa were sold by Africans.

Their spirits were broken on slaves ships, they're minds, bodies, and souls were brought to a foreign land where those who held court regarded them as cattle. Their children were born into a reality that their reality was what reality was. For over 200 years of conditioning, and even then we rise...

Even then when we rise and earn a portion of freedom, our grandparents, parents were treated as sub human. Murdered in the streets by teacher, lawyers, doctors,nurses, and policemen. Hung up by the neck and they took photos infront of the corpses. They made the parents of our grandparents believe that that reality was reality. And still we rise.

And as early as our grandparents, were treated worse than trans people are treated today, we had different bathrooms, fountains, schools, ..my nigga we had cooks telling us that pie ain't for niggaz. You ask for a nigga pie and it's a problem. You publically show an attraction to a white woman and we lynch and hang you. And still we rise..

They said its cause the black man was not civilized, we gave em a Civilized Dr..A preacher, they shot him down cold...they tried to break our spirit..and still we rise.

They beat a man on camera for the world to see, and said the cops broke no law..and still we rise. We raise..time after time after time after time..we literally gawd body.

And this nigga, got the nerve, the gull..to be In the position to be a millionaire in america and make a living off of music and fashion..as a black man in America

And say Slavery..that whooooole history that we rose to get him to the position hes in to twist his fucking RAT...FUCKING COON LIPS, and speak on our ancestors in that way..was a choice of a journey!!!!..

Well fam, that there is a Nigger, I'm no brotha of a Nigger, and I'm no supporter of a Nigger. And neither should any man that calls himself a brotha
With respect, you didn’t really say anything

“400 years, man that sound like a choice to me” now that’s closer to what he said than what you said

Now take in mind, I’m not of the belief we were enslaved here 400 years. That’s neither here nor there. You’re entitled to believe what you want.

Slavery is a fucking blip in our history, you disrespect the journey by holding such attachment to it. Those people come from slavery, YOUR ancestors did treacherous shit to them. YOU AINT NO VICTIM DAWG

So here we are now, you don’t know this man, you don’t care for the context, you don’t care to understand what message he was trying to convey but you disrespect him. What’s the point? Why not focus that energy on the source. Why you ain’t out organizing, leading a movement?

Let’s say what dude said is wrong and off base. What was his intention? Was he being malicious? Why doesn’t that matter? Why you set tripping on a nigga who ain’t banging? That’s pussy shit and our community is full of fucking cowards. All this fucked up shit you name and you got time to raise your ire to your brother. And I been sent here to call you niggas out.

Respecting you heritage is not being a victim, its understanding someone had to be a victim for you to have a right to choose to not be one. And not taking their sacrifice and lives for granted by saying they chose circumstances that were bigger than them. Resssssspect is a thing that Kayne lacks..and he habitually has been disrespectful to others.

The only thing I owe to my ancestors is the respect they desire of eating shit pies so I can sit in my nice home and eat steak. I'm sorry you dont understand that fam..I really am

Last edited:
I feel like any brotha, Sista, Caucasian, that posts on ABW is person of integrity, just cause I disagree with him doesnt mean I wont talk with him.

To his point that's what he believes Kanye Is saying. I'm just telling him, that's not the way you go about that move..there are things you do not disrespect

I am your brother and he is your brother.

All I ask is if you ain’t in the street doing ground work, organizing, don’t use the word coon. Feel how you feel and shut the fuck up. Agree to disagree.

I understand all of your perspectives. It bothers me that you all think that’s the only perspective.

Any blk person who truly supports trump suffers from mental illness (unless its jus a hustle/come up). And u cant debate w crazy ppl
Fam you have nothing to add to this discussion. We not debating, we finding common ground. If you don’t have that intention, you free to move the fuck around

I’ve purposely ignored your post. Don’t speak 4 my people. These my people. I’m the leader. I’m encouraging niggas to look at different perspectives cause you can follow this or get left. You can be understanding or shut the fuck up, they’ll be no in between.

He is here!

Yo my nigga just said...

"I’m not of the belief we were enslaved here 400 years."

@Maywood @5th Letter look at this nigga HarryHippie

@Goldie what's the site policy on coons? It's time for a group meeting.

With this post I’ll make my exit and reference my first post

“Not read enough”

Now I’m going meet you where you at

You such a fucking claffy, before you jumped out the window and quoted what you did, you didn’t think to ask, “what’s makes you believe this” and here we have my whole fucking point

Thank you. Thank you . “Thank you for being you” - Bunny Fucking Colvin

Because I fucking study is the answer before you even get there. Because I’m here doing the fucking work to understand. God bless you brother

Yo, if you dont mind me asking..how old are you?
I’ve already said too much.

Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces.

“These niggas is scared of the dark, they all want the light, they all wanna shine”

I’ve already said too much.

Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces.

“These niggas is scared of the dark, they all want the light, they all wanna shine”
Talk yo shit young blood

xtothez.gif

I like you, ur gonna be my first ever follow, I wanna witness ur journey

"Dinosaurs dinosaurs, I'm fine wit all kinds of wars, knives and swords, lions, tigers, biting boars, frightening heighting violence soars"

wxVzajW.png

@JUDAH follow this nigga

I am your brother and he is your brother.

All I ask is if you ain’t in the street doing ground work, organizing, don’t use the word coon. Feel how you feel and shut the fuck up. Agree to disagree.

I understand all of your perspectives. It bothers me that you all think that’s the only perspective.

Fam you have nothing to add to this discussion. We not debating, we finding common ground. If you don’t have that intention, you free to move the fuck around

I’ve purposely ignored your post. Don’t speak 4 my people. These my people. I’m the leader. I’m encouraging niggas to look at different perspectives cause you can follow this or get left. You can be understanding or shut the fuck up, they’ll be no in between.

He is here!

"Don’t speak 4 my people. These my people. I’m the leader."

oddly enough u sound like a white person.

dead at "I’m the leader."

Nigga take your triple og, pulling up, future tennis grand slam champ in training, third eye opened, koonye supporting, slavery was just a blip, head ass on.

Shut the fuck up.
I will

Just because you said so and I love you that much

My training is going great by the way. Ramping up the intensity this week. I appreciate you calling me a champ. I am training to win

sayin shit like "I’m the leader." helps me to understand ur mindset. and how u can be siding w Koonye
I only ask for understanding

I too understand yours and we will grab those of you we can reach

The Saints on the March

He is here. I promised Freeman I was out, blessings and good night

Why do believe our ancestors weren’t enslaved on this side of the world for 400 years? Are you going by the Moorish science thing where they feel that the Natives were all really Africans? I get all humanity started in Africa but I don’t consider all these other groups as lost Africans? Do you go by the Hebrew Israelite way that think we some lost tribe?

@HarryHippie

Back