Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye supports Trump. Koonye says slavery was a choice. Update: Koonye On Support For Trump in New Interview: ‘I’m Definitely Voting This Time’

Why do believe our ancestors weren’t enslaved on this side of the world for 400 years? Are you going by the Moorish science thing where they feel that the Natives were all really Africans? I get all humanity started in Africa but I don’t consider all these other groups as lost Africans? Do you go by the Hebrew Israelite way that think we some lost tribe?

@HarryHippie

The answer is because he's clearly a fucking moron and delusional. Have you read his posts?

Why do believe our ancestors weren’t enslaved on this side of the world for 400 years? Are you going by the Moorish science thing where they feel that the Natives were all really Africans? I get all humanity started in Africa but I don’t consider all these other groups as lost Africans? Do you go by the Hebrew Israelite way that think we some lost tribe?

@HarryHippie
Because they weren’t. The natives being black people is a fact and don’t have anything to do with moorish science, idk why you related the two. Those people came over here with real slaves 1st cause that’s what they come from.There’s pieces I have yet to connect but we were warring with the Pilgrims as late as mid 1800s nd ima leave it there cause there’s several books and documentaries niggas can watch for themselves

There’s no such thing as an Hebrew Israelite. An Hebrew and an Israelite and a moor for that that matter are the same. It’s like saying a quick swift person

Also I don’t know where humanity started, that’s millions possibly billions of years ago.

So I believe it cause I watch documentaries and I read and I use my brain. The niggas who calling out people as coons and giving their girly remarks operating solely on a public school education.

Last edited:
Because they weren’t. The natives being black people is a fact and don’t have anything to do with moorish science, idk why you related the two. Those people came over here with real slaves 1st cause that’s what they come from.There’s pieces I have yet to connect but we were warring with the Pilgrims as late as mid 1800s nd ima leave it there cause there’s several books and documentaries niggas can watch for themselves

There’s no such thing as an Hebrew Israelite. An Hebrew and an Israelite and a moor for that that matter are the same. It’s like saying a quick swift person

Also I don’t know where humanity started, that’s millions possibly billions of years ago.

So I believe it cause I watch documentaries and I read and I use my brain. The niggas who calling out people as coons and giving their girly remarks operating solely on a public school education.

I’ve heard of the books like they cane before Columbus. I’m not saying black people didn’t ever come to this side of the world but I dont consider the Native tribes as us. But I mean everybody believes what they want

I’ve heard of the books like they cane before Columbus. I’m not saying black people didn’t ever come to this side of the world but I dont consider the Native tribes as us. But I mean everybody believes what they want
I’ll say this and leave it alone. Those people mixed in with us but we were already here. They were a minority. You thinking about native as a people and native isn’t a race or people.They are not native to this land. They migrated here and were welcomed to get in where they fit.

People know this except niggas here

I’ll say this and leave it alone. Those people mixed in with us but we were already here. They were a minority. You thinking about native as a people and native isn’t a race or people.They are not native to this land. They migrated here and were welcomed to get in where they fit.

People know this except niggas here

Blacks wasn’t here

@grYmes couldnt find the lie, maybe you can

Since you wanna be a smart aleck while defending your father, imma politely point out that the "Republicans did free the slaves" line ignores the "except as a punishment for crime" loophole which was immediately exploited (and still is) to put negroes back in chains.

Not to mention MOST former slaves wound up as sharecroppers - which was little more than "slavery with extra steps", to borrow the Rick n Morty phrase.

And of course, that same Republican Party betrayed all their black supporters by withdrawing the federal troops in 1877 and turning a blind eye, thereby dooming them to 80 goddamn years of Jim Crow laws.

Then when a Democrat finally does something about Jim Crow, the Republicans used the backlash to bring all the southern cacs into their voter base. And here we are today.

This why nobody take you coons seriously.....yall yell that REPUBLICANS FREED THE SLAVES shit like it's some rare forgotten knowledge, like people dont remember what happened after Lincoln died. Fuck outta here

Since you wanna be a smart aleck while defending your father, imma politely point out that the "Republicans did free the slaves" line ignores the "except as a punishment for crime" loophole which was immediately exploited (and still is) to put negroes back in chains.

Not to mention MOST former slaves wound up as sharecroppers - which was little more than "slavery with extra steps", to borrow the Rick n Morty phrase.

And of course, that same Republican Party betrayed all their black supporters by withdrawing the federal troops in 1877 and turning a blind eye, thereby dooming them to 80 goddamn years of Jim Crow laws.

Then when a Democrat finally does something about Jim Crow, the Republicans used the backlash to bring all the southern cacs into their voter base. And here we are today.

This why nobody take you coons seriously.....yall yell that REPUBLICANS FREED THE SLAVES shit like it's some rare forgotten knowledge, like people dont remember what happened after Lincoln died. Fuck outta here

Chi city was just defending Kanye he had no idea what he was talking about or context

Back