Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye supports Trump. Koonye says slavery was a choice. Update: Koonye On Support For Trump in New Interview: ‘I’m Definitely Voting This Time’

People still think Bill Cosby is innocent in 2019?

SMH...
It ain't that I believe he didnt, I know that he wasnt on camera saying rape is the womans fault for being sexy. Then having his press team clean it up with talks about him going through shit, and hes now in a better space. Just for him to come out and the first time hes infront of a camera. Ignorantly state once again that rape is the womans fault for being sexy.

There for, I'm left to assume without proof myself, his acts were alleged, and Kayne..did that shit...guilty as fuck

I'm past being shocked at Ye at this point. His ego won't let him see he's ruined his own legacy. I'm more shocked niggas like Pusha who preach so much about integrity and keeping people around you who are about something strong ride so hard for a dude literally shitting on what you stand for.

Playing devil's advocate Coco Chanel was an anti-Semitic and an openly proud supporter of the nazi party and a nazi spy even after WWII. Yet aaaalll these girls idolize Chanel and swear by her and the fashion brand.

Kanye is a musical icon but he's still a coon and a fuck nigga who unfortunately has mental health issues and will be thrown out by Kim Kardashian when she's tired of him.
My rule of thumb when it comes my support is how do they treat the best of us. If they treat the best of us like the rest of us, they in no way see us as human.

Who was the dude that had Kanye holding his food while he ate? Do you see him doing that shit wit David Bowie?

Personally for me fam I disassociate the man from the music. Take MJ for example, I don't doubt he did the shit but if Lady In My Life or Liberian Girl comes on I'm dancing to it. Same goes for Happy People or Step In The Name of Love.

With Kanye West I don't respect him at all but Graduation is still one of my favorite albums ever. I just wouldn't buy his shoes or clothes because he don't give a fuck about black people.
What about R Kelly?

I'm past being shocked at Ye at this point. His ego won't let him see he's ruined his own legacy. I'm more shocked niggas like Pusha who preach so much about integrity and keeping people around you who are about something strong ride so hard for a dude literally shitting on what you stand for.

pusha my nigga but he a drug dealer turned rapper they talk all this flowery honorable shit in reality shallow af

Kanye ain’t did shit to be called a coon, he’s done the opposite

Holding fam plate would be the only thing we’d have to have a discussion about if that was my homie and just out of sheer curiosity.

Y’all gon have to let off the homie. Standing next to Trump, having a conversation, even embracing dude don’t make anybody a coon. If you not willing to die, you better be willing to talk. Niggas going have to stop lashing out at the God as an outlet and take it up with cuh in the mirror

The use of the word “coon” makes me uneasy. I don’t see people who doing the work using it outside of Tariq who’s an entertainer. Get off this shit and move on to solutions or let it be

Holding fam plate would be the only thing we’d have to have a discussion about if that was my homie and just out of sheer curiosity.

Y’all gon have to let off the homie. Standing next to Trump, having a conversation, even embracing dude don’t make anybody a coon. If you not willing to die, you better be willing to talk. Niggas going have to stop lashing out at the God as an outlet and take it up with cuh in the mirror

The use of the word “coon” makes me uneasy. I don’t see people who doing the work using it outside of Tariq who’s an entertainer. Get off this shit and move on to solutions or let it be

It's not about what I or anyone else is or isn't doing that contributes to him being a coon.
He's using his platform to disservice black people, malicious or not.

That makes it fair to call him a coon or uncle tom in my eyes.

tumblr_ne29tnZB0T1t8o96vo1_500.gif

9295ac86ed91f116642a7f7322fe5a51.320x180x38.gif

It's not about what I or anyone else is or isn't doing that contributes to him being a coon.
He's using his platform to disservice black people, malicious or not.

That makes it fair to call him a coon or uncle tom in my eyes.
No he isn’t

With respect, majority of the niggas on here and off don’t read enough or give a fuck about anybody outside of themselves to speak on who is or isn’t one or what hinders/helps black people

If niggas were read and weren’t emotional, this thread wouldn’t even exist

A so called black site and this nigga name the thread Koonye and y’all think that’s fly cause y’all don’t understand his perspective or disagree. Whatever you feel towards Ye, he ain’t said one hateful thing towards niggas, that’s you’ll and that makes you the coons

This is a verse last year so what the fuck is niggas talking about.

Money is bein' made when a mom cries
Won't be satisfied 'til we all die
Tell me, who do we call to report crime
If 9-1-1 doin' a driveby?
It's certain things I can't abide by

Fam no disrespect but I think that like Kanye, you lack perspective on the journey of our people. "Our" people cause, you still my brotha and I still love you as my brotha. But even if you took at it as the stance that the slaves that were in Africa were sold by Africans.

Their spirits were broken on slaves ships, they're minds, bodies, and souls were brought to a foreign land where those who held court regarded them as cattle. Their children were born into a reality that their reality was what reality was. For over 200 years of conditioning, and even then we rise...

Even then when we rise and earn a portion of freedom, our grandparents, parents were treated as sub human. Murdered in the streets by teacher, lawyers, doctors,nurses, and policemen. Hung up by the neck and they took photos infront of the corpses. They made the parents of our grandparents believe that that reality was reality. And still we rise.

And as early as our grandparents, were treated worse than trans people are treated today, we had different bathrooms, fountains, schools, ..my nigga we had cooks telling us that pie ain't for niggaz. You ask for a nigga pie and it's a problem. You publically show an attraction to a white woman and we lynch and hang you. And still we rise..

They said its cause the black man was not civilized, we gave em a Civilized Dr..A preacher, they shot him down cold...they tried to break our spirit..and still we rise.

They beat a man on camera for the world to see, and said the cops broke no law..and still we rise. We raise..time after time after time after time..we literally gawd body.

And this nigga, got the nerve, the gull..to be In the position to be a millionaire in america and make a living off of music and fashion..as a black man in America

And say Slavery..that whooooole history that we rose to get him to the position hes in to twist his fucking RAT...FUCKING COON LIPS, and speak on our ancestors in that way..was a choice of a journey!!!!..

Well fam, that there is a Nigger, I'm no brotha of a Nigger, and I'm no supporter of a Nigger. And neither should any man that calls himself a brotha

Last edited:
No he isn’t

With respect, majority of the niggas on here and off don’t read enough or give a fuck about anybody outside of themselves to speak on who is or isn’t one or what hinders/helps black people

A so called black site and this nigga name the thread Koonye and y’all think that’s fly cause y’all don’t understand his perspective or disagree. Whatever you feel towards Ye, he ain’t said one hateful thing towards niggas, that’s you’ll and that makes you the coons

tumblr_m81wv93oAs1rb1dw9o1_500.gif

No he isn’t

Nigga go ahead and explain to me why he sat on national television with a president who is clearly racist and called that nigga his dad.

Sitting beside that man in support of his views is hurtful to black people. Cause he legitimizes trump to racists and other coons alike.

Saying "slavery was a choice" was hurtful.

And fuck that wack ass verse.

Do yourself a favor and just say you're trolling. This is not the hill you want.

Back