Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye supports Trump. Koonye says slavery was a choice. Update: Koonye On Support For Trump in New Interview: ‘I’m Definitely Voting This Time’

I ain’t click the video cause I don’t believe in giving ppl views like that but

Republicans did free the slaves
It is assumed that sense you black, you shouldn’t like Trump
And lastly, if you move the way you because of ya skin color you are a slave to how you are perceived

Are you informed enough about the Republican Party inthe 1860s to today and how saying that out of context is silly. I know you being funny but I’m hoping you ain’t on that bullshit

Are you informed enough about the Republican Party inthe 1860s to today and how saying that out of context is silly. I know you being funny but I’m hoping you ain’t on that bullshit
Were they Republicans?

S/O my guy blessing HU with a word. We in Stadium tonight. Queens twerking to a Backyard rendition of Never Would have made it curated by my brother Yeezus. See y’all there

If Kanye dropped MBDTF or College Dropout after this Trump shit y’all wouldn’t listen to it?

The thing about those albums was he was saying shit that people could relate/connect to and the beats were dope. Nowadays tho... if he rapping bout jesus and trump shit... I dont wanna hear it personally. That's not shit I connect with personally.

It's definitely going to be interesting to see how he makes music that alot of us can relate to going forward moving the way he has been....outside of just dope beats of course.

To answer the question.... i'll be honest.. id bootleg that shit on a slow day if I heard it was hittin like that.. I wouldn't go out of my way to listen, stream or support it though *shrugs*

The thing about those albums was he was saying shit that people could relate/connect to and the beats were dope. Nowadays tho... if he rapping bout jesus and trump shit... I dont wanna hear it personally. That's not shit I connect with personally.

It's definitely going to be interesting to see how he makes music that alot of us can relate to going forward moving the way he has been....outside of just dope beats of course.

To answer the question.... i'll be honest.. id bootleg that shit on a slow day if I heard it was hittin like that.. I wouldn't go out of my way to listen, stream or support it though *shrugs*
Maybe it s cuz I never took rappers seriously

If Kanye released an album tomorrow I'd listen to it but that doesn't mean I need to minimalise his bullshit or pretend I don't kno' he's on bullshit.

I listen to nuff rappers who have committed serious crimes, love books/movies by possible rapists or pedos so Kanye's coon words wouldn't stop me listenin' to him. His music post MDBTF can do that on its own

Back