Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye supports Trump. Koonye says slavery was a choice. Update: Koonye On Support For Trump in New Interview: ‘I’m Definitely Voting This Time’

This whole incident just highlights how stupid it is to put these celebrities on pedestals. The problem isn't that Kanye said some stupid shit. The problem is that people ever gave a fuck what Kanye thought to begin with.
Big Facts

yeah I tried

free thinker list?

trump supporter list?

blurred lines list?

I still don’t get how T. Martin didn’t get the stand your ground law when he was the approached

I didn’t even see the lawyers even try to make that point unless I’m missing something.

I still don’t get how T. Martin didn’t get the stand your ground law when he was the approached

I didn’t even see the lawyers even try to make that point unless I’m missing something.

you didnt miss anything and you know it

those laws dont apply to black folks...even less to young black men in hoodies......you have to be the aggressor, end of story

Bolded...stand your ground law for black ppl, in america. Good luck w that.

Im willing to bet ye doesn't read books or watch certain tv shows. That information would only hinder his free thinking, even when the info is undoubtly fact. He'll simply ignore it, say it was a choice and rant like its truth because the information derived from a source outside of himself

Im willing to bet ye doesn't read books or watch certain tv shows. That information would only hinder his free thinking, even when the info is undoubtly fact. He'll simply ignore it, say it was a choice and rant like its truth because the information derived from a source outside of himself

You don't have to bet. I'm pretty sure he said it himself.

Back