Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye supports Trump. Koonye says slavery was a choice. Update: Koonye On Support For Trump in New Interview: ‘I’m Definitely Voting This Time’

I was bumping crack music yesterday, I can't believe he's sunk this far. I refuse. Maybe his mother's death is the beginning and end of his genius

That second TMZ vid where kanye is talking about being on Opiates is just fucking weird. Like, it's almost too weird to be real life.

I keep seeing people harp on his noncompliance with his prescriptions but I can't find a clearcut diagnosis for him on any of these blog sites

Not for nothin man, all these entertainers putting this much energy into Kanye, imagine if it was aim at some shit that actually mattered.

:ainttrippin:

Like i said this is dangerous.. again can people stop callin shit like this an opinion... its not inconsequential when you say shit is an opinion you give it validity

Kanye free thought and love fraud shit he put out went out the window when Michael Blackson put the screws to him.. which i didnt hear yet.. He has brought great shame to his people.. and his family.

Im tired of this coon shit..
He said he wss gonna have his friend trump deport blackson back to Africa! Was that real or a skit or what,

http://people.com/politics/trump-kanye-west-colin-kaepernick-summit-race/

President Trump Wants Colin Kaepernick, Quarterback He Vilified, and Kanye West for Summit on Race

President Donald Trump has given the green light to multiple meetings with athletes and musical artists to discuss race, Cleveland-based pastor Darrell Scott, an outside adviser to the White House adviser, tells PEOPLE.

“He is 100 percent for it,” says Scott, who spoke with Trump for about 20 minutes in the Oval Office following an outdoor ceremony at the White House for Thursday’s National Day of Prayer. “He was very enthusiastic about it.”

Kanye West, who recently had a Twitter love-fest with Trump, has been invited, says Scott, along with former NFL star Colin Kaepernick and other athletes and musicians of multiple races and ethnicities.

“It’s not going to be a black-only event,” says Scott. “It will be a melting pot.”

Kaepernick, of course, is the former San Francisco 49ers quarterback who famously initiated a wave of protests by professional athletes in 2016 when he knelt during the national anthem before NFL games as a protest against injustice against African-Americans, especially police shootings of unarmed black men and teens. Trump, as a presidential candidate, vilified Kaepernick, saying, “Maybe he should find a country that works better for him.” And later, as president, Trump said players who kneel for the anthem should be fired.

While details of the meetings will be ironed out next week, it’s expected that there be a musicians’ summit followed by a gathering of athletes in the early summer—with both held at the White House, says Scott. The idea had been on the drawing board “for quite some time now” and got a boost following last week’s Trump-West Twitter exchange, the pastor adds.

Scott expects Trump will be in attendance. “We don’t want to sanitize it. I want people from the left to attend. I want it to get heated but I want it to be respectful,” says Scott.

“I want them to see and know the Donald Trump I know and they will say, ‘This guy isn’t who I’ve been lead to believe he is.'”

Scott says he’s also working with Trump’s son-in-law and adviser Jared Kushneron prison reform and on a White House-backed plan to revitalize poor urban neighborhoods. On Saturday, Scott will be meeting with Trump in Cleveland for a fundraiser and round-table on revitalization efforts, the pastor says.

The pastor, who has reached out to West through an intermediary, says the singer “is aware of it and we are waiting from other artists as well.”

Jim Brown, who played in the NFL for the Cleveland Browns, will be invited, as well as Evander Holyfield, Herschel Walker and Mike Tyson. Says Scott: “These are guys on the president’s side.”

In addition to his attacks on Kaepernick, Trump has been slammed for some of his statements involving race, characterizing African countries as “s-–thole countries” in a January meeting with lawmakers in the White House, and saying on the campaign trail that “African-Americans, Hispanics, are living in hell, because it’s so dangerous.”

Last August, Trump defended white nationalists rallying in Charlottesville, Va., saying some were “very fine people.” That controversial comment drew howls of protest, Cleveland Cavaliers basketball star LeBron James decrying that Trumps comments “made hate fashionable again.”

And for years, Trump falsely stated that President Barack Obama was born in Kenya. (He was born in Hawaii.)

Scott says that Trump envisions the summits as a healing mechanism. “The president said that this will go a long way in bringing everybody together,” he says. “He wants to bring this nation together.”

0D9C01F8-84C0-424C-A058-0CF6ACCA1F19.gif

You know what makes this shit worse? Kanye is trying to play this "free-thinker" angle to his explain his bullshit. He's trying to make it seem like people are going at them because they don't have minds of their own and can't think beyond what they are programmed to think. Nah, nigga, you just said some fucked up shit. Don't try to act like we're all sheep because we don't like what you said.

You know what makes this shit worse? Kanye is trying to play this "free-thinker" angle to his explain his bullshit. He's trying to make it seem like people are going at them because they don't have minds of their own and can't think beyond what they are programmed to think. Nah, nigga, you just said some fucked up shit. Don't try to act like we're all sheep because we don't like what you said.

Nah man worse shit is these coons tryna bring Killmonger into this. You guys seen that meme?

lol Houston news is black as hell. Is it always like that?

They brought out Willie D and Z-Ro like it was nothing and called Kanye a straight-up coon.
Thats just a segment that comes on after the official news goes off called the Isiah Factor, and yes its super black. The host is actually the dude from viral youtube video when the bug flew into his mouth "fuck is that".

Back