Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye supports Trump. Koonye says slavery was a choice. Update: Koonye On Support For Trump in New Interview: ‘I’m Definitely Voting This Time’

“I want them to see and know the Donald Trump I know and they will say, ‘This guy isn’t who I’ve been lead to believe he is.'”

giphy (1) (1).gif

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/trump-g...ut-during-nra-speech-he-must-have-some-power/

Trump Thanks Kanye West for His Rising Poll Numbers: He ‘Must Have Some Power’

President Trump is speaking before the National Rifle Association today, so of course, he managed to squeeze in some satisfied remarks about the support he’s been getting from Kanye West.

As Trump noted the latest unemployment rates and poll numbers among African Americans, he thanked Yeezy because of all of his complimentary statementslately.

“Kanye West must have some power,” Trump said. He continued to go through the usual talking points about how his presidency has been way better for black people than any other.

When I saw the number I said there must be a mistake. How can that happen? Even the pollsters thought there must be a mistake. Now we’ve come a long way. You remember I come to big rooms, big audiences and I would say what do you have to lose? Because the Democrats have always had their vote. What do you have to lose? Horrible in crime, horrible in education, horrible on everything. What do you have to lose? They voted for me and we won. But now the numbers are much higher than they ever were with African-American and we’re happy.”

No doubt Trump’s still loving the rapper’s ongoing Twitter ramblings about free thinkers, “dragon energy” and what have you.

lol Houston news is black as hell. Is it always like that?

They brought out Willie D and Z-Ro like it was nothing and called Kanye a straight-up coon.

man I had to stop and grab the ear buds im like whoa these niggas got RO on the news?

talking? lol

Yes unless Kanye West had a will drafted and different arrangements in the prenuptial agreement. As young as Kanye is tho I highly doubt he's made a will and it wouldn't surprise me if he married her without prenup.

And I think within 5 years Kanye West will die/commit that OR end up getting divorced SMMFH.
Ima go wit the divorce, kardashians bout they brand, they aint bout to have that nigga fuck it up if he keep acting a damn fool

Buuuuuutttt...I wouldn't be surprised if it was.

Obezzy had no qualms calling Kanye a jackazzz. Lol

Yo wasn't Kanye's mom a teacher and his dad a black panther member at one point ? Or he had an uncle who was a panther ?? Thats wild man
His moms was the chair of the English Dept at Chicago State U.....King Hassan went to school there....I think he actually went to school w Kanye there

Back