Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye supports Trump. Koonye says slavery was a choice. Update: Koonye On Support For Trump in New Interview: ‘I’m Definitely Voting This Time’

tenor.gif

https://www.mediaite.com/online/tru...arlie-kirk-to-talk-about-kanye-black-america/

Trump Reportedly Met at White House With Candace Owens, Charlie Kirk to Talk About Kanye, Black America

President Trump reportedly met with two big supporters in the Oval Office today.

Axios’ Jonathan Swan reports that Turning Point USA’s Charlie Kirk spoke with him about an Oval Office meeting with Trump, him, and Candace Owens.

Owens, of course, got a lot of national attention after getting a Twitter shoutout from Kanye West (which kicked off West’s days-long dive into MAGAworld, which at one point resulted in the President thanking him).

Trump has praised West a few times since then, even crediting his support for increased poll numbers among African-Americans.

Swan reveals that Kirk “has more access to this President than anyone his age in the country” and has some details on what the meeting concerned (including, yes, Kanye):

Kirk told me he and Owens talked to Trump about “black America, Kanye West, and the intersection of culture and politics,” and the “incredible progress being made for black America by President Trump and also historic pardon yesterday.”

“[We] talked about the need for a black exodus from the Democratic Party as their policies have ultimately harmed the very people that are voting for them,” Kirk added.

Kick and Owens recently meet with Donald Trump Jr. at an RNC meeting.

https://www.mediaite.com/online/kan...med-like-i-was-castrated-for-being-pro-trump/

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/25/arts/music/kanye-west-ye-interview.html

Kanye West Says He Felt Pressure to Support Clinton: Seemed Like I Was ‘Castrated’ For Being Pro-Trump

Ever since a series of Tweets supporting President Donald Trump in late April, followed by a meltdown on TMZ in early May, Kanye West has largely remained out of the spotlight.

On Monday, however, The New York Times published a lengthy interview with the hip hop star in which he reflected on some of those pro-Trump tweets and opened up a bit on politics.

West told the Times that he felt immense pressure to support Hillary Clinton.

“Man, I had my [expletive] [expletive] castrated,” West told the Times. “You have to like Hillary. That’s got to be your choice.”

West went on to make the claim that he was speaking out in favor of the president on behalf of others who want to do the same, but are afraid.

“I felt that I knew people who voted for Trump that were celebrities that were scared to say that they liked him. But they told me, and I liked him, and I’m not scared to say what I like,” West said. “Let me come over here and get in this fight with you.”

Snoop threw his homeboy under the bus on live radio while the other side was plotting on him

I got love for Snoop but his word don’t mean much of shit...he in the entertainment bag with all them fools

All actors

Somebody being an entertainer doesn't mean they're in agreement with every other entertainer. You really think Snoop out here in the same bag as conservative Trump folks?

Back