Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye finally allowed to attend bday party after video rant

He has MULTIPlE homes. That's more than one sir. One of them will be across the street from his kids. One sir. She can always go to ANOTHER of her homes while he in town. Another means multiple sir. See how everyone hows multiple places they can be and the parents really won't have as much connect as you think. They don't live in the projects b

Right now the assumption is the nigga gonna be sitting on his lawn in his draws. When they haven't even sketched up what the new home will look like....

Still not explaining why it has to be across the street thanks for defining multiple for me I went all these years and didn’t know the definition of the word bro

You answered your own question. Nigga he's RICH. He is not a struggling parent he's not even the average parent. He doesn't work some exhausting 9-5 where he's struggling to make a living and having to take a long commute home to cook for his kids.

He didn't do that to make it easier on him or the kids he did that to make shit difficult for his ex. Like where was all this energy when he's in bumbfuck iowa or trapping himself in a arena for months to make an album.

Fuck off.
You sir are not a parent. Let's just start and end there.

Except....he had his kids in Wyoming when he was recording an album. He had his kids in ATL and Chi at his listening events

You don't know what you talking about and you are not a parent sir. Don't at me any more until you check those 2 things off

So buying a house across the street from a women that divorced you ain’t weird to y’all?
Do we have children?

Can I afford that home?

Is it possible we never have to have an interaction tho we live across the street?

If the answer to those 3 questions are yes then no, it isn't weird to me at all

You sir are not a parent. Let's just start and end there.

Except....he had his kids in Wyoming when he was recording an album. He had his kids in ATL and Chi at his listening events

You don't know what you talking about and you are not a parent sir. Don't at me any more until you check those 2 things off

I have kids.

And it’s weird to buy a house across from your ex wife that you still want and don’t want you.

You gotta look beyond the kids in this situation

Do we have children?

Can I afford that home?

Is it possible we never have to have an interaction tho we live across the street?

If the answer to those 3 questions are yes then no, it isn't weird to me at all
But they obviously are interacting and badly

I have kids.

And it’s weird to buy a house across from your ex wife that you still want and don’t want you.

You gotta look beyond the kids in this situation
Beyond the...what???

You live in a fairly large city. How close far are you moving away from your kids to keep ya ex, let's say comfortable, since it was used earlier

Beyond the...what???

You live in a fairly large city. How close far are you moving away from your kids to keep ya ex, let's say comfortable, since it was used earlier

40 minutes 50-60-70. It don’t matter to me.

He bought a house across the street and trying to talk shot about folks.

He putting that lady in a weird uncomfortable situation because he still wants her and at this moment she don’t want him and that shit is beyond the kids.

40 minutes.

He putting that lady in a weird uncomfortable situation because he still wants her and at this moment she don’t want him and that shit is beyond the kids.

And everybody sees this but his stans

But they obviously are interacting and badly
They haven't been interacting at all. Again, you niggas speaking on shit you don't know. Waiting for the next Koonye title to fly across the site

Ye been with his kids multiple times over the last month. Somehow all that's arranged smoothly and not headline worthy. And yet om one of the days that should be a easiest to arrange for him somehow all the directions get lost

Again get the Ye jokes off cause they easy. But yall ain't gonna seriously tell me you fault a man for wanting to be a round his kids. Not when everything you read about him and his kids is that North is JUST like him mentally. Saint JUST like him physically. Like why yall trying to paint the nigga as only tryna be around bc of Kim when for YEARS he has spoke on how they been tryna raise them and he not having it.

Yall really trying it today

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
40 minutes 50-60-70. It don’t matter to me.

Again...he has MULTIPLE homes. That's plural meaning more than one. She has multiple homes. That too is plural, more than one.

Stop with the he there everyday, in the blinds with binocular shit yo.

Her comfort. She can get up and fly to Tahiti right now. How's that for comfort

They haven't been interacting at all. Again, you niggas speaking on shit you don't know. Waiting for the next Koonye title to fly across the site

Ye been with his kids multiple times over the last month. Somehow all that's arranged smoothly and not headline worthy. And yet om one of the days that should be a easiest to arrange for him somehow all the directions get lost

Again get the Ye jokes off cause they easy. But yall ain't gonna seriously tell me you fault a man for wanting to be a round his kids. Not when everything you read about him and his kids is that North is JUST like him mentally. Saint JUST like him physically. Like why yall trying to paint the nigga as only tryna be around bc of Kim when for YEARS he has spoke on how they been tryna raise them and he not having it.

Yall really trying it today

aight man got damn you obviously way more invested than most Abd you’re 100% right good day

Again...he has MULTIPLE homes. That's plural meaning more than one. She has multiple homes. That too is plural, more than one.

Stop with the he there everyday, in the blinds with binocular shit yo.

Her comfort. She can get up and fly to Tahiti right now. How's that for comfort

Him having multiple homes is highly irrelevant.

When a woman don’t want a man anymore and he still want her and he moves next door to her that’s weirdo behavior.

It’s cut and dry

Back