Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye finally allowed to attend bday party after video rant

Hey I know we divorcing and all, but Imma buy the house directly across from y'all...you know. So I can see the kids. Haha

giphy-downsized-large.gif

giphy.gif

I’m certain his attendance to the party went off without an incident

For sure but what did he spend the week doing up until Saturday morning... fuckery. Running around acting mad. Like you gonna fuck something up when everyone knows you harmless.

Makes it easy for anyone to paint a negative picture. Classic self sabotage. I'm not gonna sit here pouting for a billionaire who created that shitty situation for himself. Kim's lawyers are laughing right now. All she has to do is stay quiet. Ye will unfortunately do the rest.

And he knew who she was when he did the same thing. He chose a white woman he getting white woman ex wife issues. I’d have more leeway but the nigga moved right across the street that shit weird
If I could have a house directly across the street from my kids I would. Da fuck kinda shit yall on

Nigga got homes and shit all over the world and stay on the move but the one that allows him to be 5mins from his children in LA is straw that broke the camels back

If I could have a house directly across the street from my kids I would. Da fuck kinda shit yall on

Nigga got homes and shit all over the world and stay on the move but the one that allows him to be 5mins from his children in LA is straw that broke the camels back
My dad lived across the street from us

my homie bought his baby moms a house down the street to keep the children close

From real life experience
Shit works

He could have bought one down the street or on an adjacent block. This nigga set up shop directly across the street like his ex wife didn't just have to force his hand into a divorce and is clearly trying to distance herself from the nigga.

Using your kids to try and be disruptive to your ex partners happiness fucking nasty.

my homie bought his baby moms a house down the street to keep the children close

Shit works
I realized I'm talking to a bunch of ppl without kids

No disrespect or ill intent intended but this a HOV lane most yall shouldn't be driving in, let alone speeding thru with ya 'opinions'. But its Kanye so get ya jokes off🤷🏿‍♂️

Shit works

Down the street. It makes a difference. I didn't get a divorce for you to watch me from your window. Fuck off.

I realized I'm talking to a bunch of ppl without kids

No disrespect or ill intent intended but this a HOV lane most yall shouldn't be driving in, let alone speeding thru with ya 'opinions'. But its Kanye so get ya jokes off🤷🏿‍♂️

Kanye would be the only place you 2 niggas can align lmao. Foh.

He could have bought one down the street or on an adjacent block. This nigga set up shop directly across the street like his ex wife didn't just have to force his hand into a divorce and is clearly trying to distance herself from the nigga.

Using your kids to try and be disruptive to your ex partners happiness fucking nasty.
Nigga he's RICH. Again, why would or should he have to suffer having my kids down the street or an adjacent block when he could move in right there......

God forbid Kim and her friends have to go to ANOTHER one of they homes while Kanye in town with his kids

How dare he make her live like this????

Nigga please you can’t get a house in the same area not directly across the street from your ex? I know it’s a foreign concept but you can be their for your kids without seeing your ex everyday directly after a divorce. Idk wtf you talking about outside of that

Back