Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye finally allowed to attend bday party after video rant

We talking q city that takes an hour to go a fucking mile and yall mad he want to be as close to his kids as possible when he touch down. How yall want him to a deadbeat and not use every resource available to him as a billionaire??

Bring this back up if and when he start throwing parties there while the kids are away. Until then, yall crying to cry because its Kanye

Nigga he's RICH. Again, why would or should he have to suffer having my kids down the street or an adjacent block when he could move in right there......

God forbid Kim and her friends have to go to ANOTHER one of they homes while Kanye in town with his kids

How dare he make her live like this????

So wait what you saying is Kanye comfort outweighs Kim comfort? And that’s based on what? You literally see nothing weird about moving across the street from your ex wife so you can see her everyday? Is around the corner somehow worse?

I have grown to separate one s personal and artistic s and professional endeavors

All this shit u listed has no bearing on his ability as a father

We talking q city that takes an hour to go a fucking mile and yall mad he want to be as close to his kids as possible when he touch down. How yall want him to a deadbeat and not use every resource available to him as a billionaire??

Bring this back up if and when he start throwing parties there while the kids are away. Until then, yall crying to cry because its Kanye

Now you being dramatic. You’re not a deadbeat because you stay around the corner from your ex wife bro what we doing?

So wait what you saying is Kanye comfort outweighs Kim comfort? And that’s based on what? You literally see nothing weird about moving across the street from your ex wife so you can see her everyday? Is around the corner somehow worse?
He has MULTIPlE homes. That's more than one sir. One of them will be across the street from his kids. One sir. She can always go to ANOTHER of her homes while he in town. Another means multiple sir. See how everyone hows multiple places they can be and the parents really won't have as much connect as you think. They don't live in the projects b

Right now the assumption is the nigga gonna be sitting on his lawn in his draws. When they haven't even sketched up what the new home will look like....

Nigga he's RICH. Again, why would or should he have to suffer having my kids down the street or an adjacent block when he could move in right there......

God forbid Kim and her friends have to go to ANOTHER one of they homes while Kanye in town with his kids

How dare he make her live like this????

You answered your own question. Nigga he's RICH. He is not a struggling parent he's not even the average parent. He doesn't work some exhausting 9-5 where he's struggling to make a living and having to take a long commute home to cook for his kids.

He didn't do that to make it easier on him or the kids he did that to make shit difficult for his ex. Like where was all this energy when he's in bumbfuck iowa or trapping himself in a arena for months to make an album.

Fuck off.

Now you being dramatic. You’re not a deadbeat because you stay around the corner from your ex wife bro what we doing?
If you up a Billie and you not using every resource possible to be as close to ya kids as possible you a deadbeat

I have grown to separate one s personal and artistic s and professional endeavors

All this shit u listed has no bearing on his ability as a father

Lol of course it does. Choosing work and art over taking meds and not being mentally sound has an effect on your ability to be a father. Tf. All those things led to his marriage ending.

If you up a Billie and you not using every resource possible to be as close to ya kids as possible you a deadbeat

they why he ain’t just get custody? Isn’t that using every resource. Againit’s weird to move directly across the street from your ex it ain’t really no way I’m seeing your point here. If it’s about the kids file for custody he rich right.

Kanye West is continuing his very public verbal war against his ex, Kim Kardashian.

After dropping a song called "Eazy" late Friday in which he threatened to "beat Pete Davidson's ass," referencing Kim's new boyfriend, on Saturday the volatile rapper posted a live video in which he called Kim out for "playin' games" by not letting him attend their daughter Chicago's 4th birthday party

TMZ reports West, who was apparently driving around looking for his daughter's party, said, "I'm just wishin' my daughter a public happy birthday. I wasn't allowed to know where her party was. There's nothin' legal that's sayin' that this is the kinda games that is bein' played."

He went on to say, "It's the kinda thing that really has affected my health for the longest, and I'm just not playin'... I'm takin' control of my narrative this year. I'm bein' the father, the best father, the Ye version of a father, and I'm not finna let this happen."

West worried that his not being at the party would "imprint" on his daughter that he wasn't there for her. He criticized everyone involved for refusing to tell him where the party was being held, name-checking Tristan Thompson and Khloé Kardashian in addition to Kim.

He also complained that his schedule is arranged around his children, and claimed, without explaining what he was referring to, "They take so many fathers, just throughout America, they been takin' the fathers out the homes, purposely. So I'm speakin' up, I'm usin' my voice."

How will Kim react to being accused of "playin' games"? West seems intent on provoking a reaction, one way or another.

:scust::yikes1:

Lol…why this made me think of the shit from don’t be a menace where he said he was there to pick up his son. Picked him up for a second , put him down, and then said he gone pick him up again next month

Back