Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye - 5. Jay-Z - 3

yall already listed what makes this false

Bout every other Jay album is a banger

His first 2 classic some will argue the 3rd album

Then Dynasty, Blueprint,Black album AG,BP 3,and 444

I would say 8=13 are classics

Lmaooo dawg 444 is fuck no not a classic

The same niggas who don’t like To Pimp a Butterfly would call 444 a classic, the fuck times are we in

444 is a decent album, AG is my 3rd favorite Jay album, not classic. Neither of those albums are better than Life of Pablo so if we calling those classics, going have to add to Ye numbers

444 is a decent album, AG is my 3rd favorite Jay album, not classic. Neither of those albums are better than Life of Pablo so if we calling those classics, going have to add to Ye numbers

giphy.gif

Life of Pablo a trash ass album. I was with you on 4:44 but come on bruh.

The Dynasty album is fire as fuck.I'll rock that shit rt now,today

BP 3 has NY on it and that was a moment,plus J Cole had his first major feature on that album on Star.

The bold I agree w/. But being a good/great album ain't the same as being a classic.

Even the worst of the worst albums got a song or 2 that's dope, and BP 3 falls into that category. Some nice tracks (Run This Town, DOA, ESOM, What we talkin' About, Already Home), but overall weak album.

Lmaooo dawg 444 is fuck no not a classic

The same niggas who don’t like To Pimp a Butterfly would call 444 a classic, the fuck times are we in

I don't think 4:44 a classic but its begge produced and way better lyrically than TPAB.

Both are much than the Life of Pablo

Reasonable doubt- classic #1
Volume 2- classic #2
Blue print 1- classic #3
Black album- classic #4
American gangster-classic #5

I ain't gonna give much of an argument for 4:44....... It's right on the edge

Back