Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye - 5. Jay-Z - 3

For me Kanye first 4 are classics with Graduation bein' the one I'm not so sure about.
Jay it's Reasonable Doubt and Blueprint with Black Album on and off. On another day I'd have said they both have 3

808s (top 3ye album and MBDTF in there so 3rd spot up for grabs but this is a great album and influential...your palette may be too dull but it’s still classic and was influenced by one of greatest albums ever The Love Below
MBDTF(Obama was popping shit and the invaders hated him after the Taylor Swift shit, he responded with this, you ain’t built like that so you don’t get it if this ain’t obvious)
College Dropout
Graduation
Late Registration

I met this girl while I uberring years ago who said Yeezus was her favorite Ye album. I was dumbfounded until I listened, then I heard it a 2nd time. I haven’t heard it a 3rd but eventually I will and this list may grow. I forgot who said it but they are well respected “Ye makes better music than everybody”

Blueprint
Black Album (Threat, moment of clarity, justify my thug almost sunk this but a strong ending)
Reasonable Doubt

Back