Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kaepernick back on some clown ish

A black man in 2021

Defends Rittenhouse religiously

Hates Kaepernick for no reason

:huh2:

I mean...I can only say fuck Rittenhouse so many times.

I don't like the fraudulent shit Kap speaks to mislead the black community. He originally got support for standing behind a good cause. Now he's bullshitting the people that rallied behind him. Not a fan of that.

I mean...I can only say fuck Rittenhouse so many times.

I don't like the fraudulent shit Kap speaks to mislead the black community. He originally got support for standing behind a good cause. Now he's bullshitting the people that rallied behind him. Not a fan of that.
Kap is a black man who was violated

You're judging him based on his REACTION to be violated which is extremely cowardly bruh

When @Chicity says #Istandwithkap its because something bad happened to kap regardless of how he feels kap handled it. He standing with his BROTHER wronged by white supremacy

You on some coon shit my nigga, straight up

You're judging him based on his REACTION to be violated which is extremely cowardly bruh

When @Chicity says #Istandwithkap its because something bad happened to kap regardless of how he feels kap handled it. He standing with his BROTHER wronged by white supremacy

He's telling people that playing in the NFL is like slavery. Those are what his words are expressing. He's been pushing to be allowed to play in the NFL. He said he constantly working out and staying ready... he's just waiting for a team to call. He's called them out for years for not letting him play in the NFL. He wants to play in the NFL...That's what his actions are saying.

He's lying to somebody somewhere. He doesn't think it's like slavery, or he doesn't really want to play.

Or if everything he's saying and doing is honest, then he wants to be a slave. That's some coon shit.... or he's been lying somewhere along the line.

But instead of exposing and possibly bringing down the WS nfl institution he got his and play talked like he wanted to still play for the very people he taking shit on.

we all stood with him ....we all supported him.
some just saw something different.

you are all about bringing WS ti a halt and or destroying it.
Do you realize how close he was before he got his and was silenced?

If Kap views the NFL as a tool of white supremacy then why'd Kap fight so hard to be a part of it?

If you think the police department is a tool of white supremacy how hard would you fight to be a cop? If you think the company down the street is owned by a bunch of racists that are promoting white supremacy would you spend years trying to get them to give you a job?

It's not hard to see his shit's not adding up.

He's telling people that playing in the NFL is like slavery. Those are what his words are expressing. He's been pushing to be allowed to play in the NFL. He said he constantly working out and staying ready... he's just waiting for a team to call. He's called them out for years for not letting him play in the NFL. He wants to play in the NFL...That's what his actions are saying.

He's lying to somebody somewhere. He doesn't think it's like slavery, or he doesn't really want to play.

Or if everything he's saying and doing is honest, then he wants to be a slave. That's some coon shit.... or he's been lying somewhere along the line.
2 things can be true

While NFL players get paid,the toll it takes on their mind,body,and life parallels how slavery worked

You can love to do something,but also know what's you're in it,you're a part of a machine.

All he knows is sports.He was a slave to footbal,comp,winningl and what it could bring him all his life.

2 things can be true

While NFL players get paid,the toll it takes on their mind,body,and life parallels how slavery worked

You can love to do something,but also know what's you're in it,you're a part of a machine.

All he knows is sports.He was a slave to footbal,comp,winningl and what it could bring him all his life.

Kaep was a privileged dude raised in a two white parent household and married a non black women.

also you can apply anything to having a toll on your body and mind. From being a farmer and living off your land and running your own business.

Stop comparing chattel slavery to nonsense

2 things can be true

We disagree very hard here. Slavery wasn't an opportunity to better your life and the lives of those in your community. And you think the life of a slave parallels the life of an athlete. Bruh, get on Instagram and get in a history book and tell me you're seeing 2 people living the same experience. Plenty of players talk about how they love the game and appreciate what it allowed them to do for their families.

I haven't watched his show, but I assume he played football because he enjoyed it. Pursuing your dreams and interests are not the same as slavery.

Pinpointing select similarities, while ignoring the huge differences,doesn't make it a good comparison... it just downplays slavery.

But instead of exposing and possibly bringing down the WS nfl institution he got his and play talked like he wanted to still play for the very people he taking shit on.

we all stood with him ....we all supported him.
some just saw something different.

you are all about bringing WS ti a halt and or destroying it.
Do you realize how close he was before he got his and was silenced?
These are garbage victim blaming takes

Hot garbage

Yall sound like the folk who blame Breonna Taylor for her own death

Something was taken from Kap and he fought to get it back

The shit ya'll talking takes the onus from the WS and puts the onus on Kap.

Focusing on what he did or could have done differently is COWARDLY

it's the same shit I stay on nigga's heads about on here. NIggas always take the easy way out of any race based argument because standing firmly against the white oppressor is too hard. Punching down and victim blaming your own ppl is much easier to accomplish. FOH

Hot garbage

it's the same shit I stay on nigga's heads about on here. NIggas always take the easy way out of any race based argument because standing firmly against the white oppressor is too hard. Punching down and victim blaming your own ppl is much easier to accomplish. FOH

NFL players take the trips you wish you could take, fuck the women you wish you could fuck, make the money you wish you could make, help their families the way you wish you could, buy the things you wish you could buy...all because of the NFL. But you compare them to black people that were enslaved in this country.

That's downplaying the shit out of slavery, and downplaying some of the most evil acts of white supremacy. That's coon shit.

Hot garbage

The shit ya'll talking take the onus from the WS and puts the onus on Kap.

it's the same shit I stay on nigga's heads about on here. NIggas always take the easy way out of any race based argument because standing firmly against the white oppressor is too hard. Punching down and victim blaming is much easier to accomplish. FOH

I hate he decided to not let that information known he had on the NFL and sign saying he wouldn’t

I feel the same way about Goddell not staying all the other sort they found in the Washington probe.

Both actions is some sucker shit.

OK.

some of yall too deep in the woods to see the trees.

Is the NFL perfect? No.
Does the NFL/draft/combine sometimes have bad optics? Yes.
Does the NFL (like everything in America) have a history of racism? Yes
Does the NFL need to improve on racial matters? Yes
Does the NFL need more ppl of color in positions of power (head coach, executives)? Yes

But to compare it to something that had the horrors of the middle passage, lynching, rape, gential mutilation, whippings, working from sunrise to sunset, forced mating etc etc.

Some of yall need real perspective imo.

Comparing the 2 is insulting to the victims of slavery imo

Hot garbage

Him getting back what was taken pales in comparison to what he could have done.

but ok....let’s stay on your angle.
So him practicing in a kunta kente shirt is going to get a team to pick him up?
Again, make fun of the people you want to play for?
And why can’t he speak on his pursuit of reclaiming what was lost.
It’s clear it was something damaging, but let’s celebrate the individual win.
And he still not hired

Yes athletes get paid mad money. But let’s not act like because people players are rich that they can see or feel the bs. They pretty much paid gladiators

Back